046-222 39 44
fredrik [dot] leeb-lundberg [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- G protein-coupled estrogen receptor is apoptotic and correlates with increased distant disease-free survival of estrogen receptor-positive breast cancer patients.
- G-protein-coupled receptor 30 interacts with receptor activity-modifying protein 3 and confers sex-dependent cardioprotection
- Kinin-Stimulated B1 Receptor Signaling Depends on Receptor Endocytosis Whereas B2 Receptor Signaling Does Not.
- The G Protein-Coupled Estrogen Receptor 1 (GPER1/GPR30) Agonist G-1 Regulates Vascular Smooth Muscle Cell Ca Handling.
- 17 beta-Estradiol induces nongenomic effects in renal intercalated cells through G protein-coupled estrogen receptor 1
- Kinin B1 receptor homo-oligomerization is required for receptor trafficking to the cell surface.
- The G protein-coupled oestrogen receptor 1 agonist G-1 disrupts endothelial cell microtubule structure in a receptor-independent manner.
- G Protein-Coupled Estrogen Receptor 1 (GPER1)/GPR30 Localizes in the Plasma Membrane and Trafficks Intracellularly on Cytokeratin Intermediate Filaments.
- G protein-coupled Estrogen Receptor 1 (GPER1)/GPR30: A New Player in Cardiovascular and Metabolic Estrogenic Signaling.
- G protein-coupled oestrogen receptor 1 (GPER1)/GPR30: a new player in cardiovascular and metabolic oestrogenic signalling
- New topics in bradykinin research.
- The GPER1 Agonist G-1 Attenuates Endothelial Cell Proliferation by Inhibiting DNA Synthesis and Accumulating Cells in the S and G2 Phases of the Cell Cycle.
- Activation Of The Putative Estrogen Receptor Gpr30 Attenuates Endothelial Cell Dna Synthesis
- Activation of TAFI on the Surface of Streptococcus pyogenes Evokes Inflammatory Reactions by Modulating the Kallikrein/Kinin System
- Deletion of the G protein-coupled Receptor GPR30 Impairs Glucose Tolerance, Reduces Bone Growth, Increases Blood Pressure, and Eliminates Estradiol-stimulated Insulin Release in Female Mice.
- GPR30/GPER1: searching for a role in estrogen physiology.
- Neutrophil-derived proteinase 3 induces kallikrein-independent release of a novel vasoactive kinin
- Neutrophil-derived proteinase 3 induces kallikrein-independent release of a novel vasoactive kinin.
- The role of the G protein-coupled receptor GPR30 in the effects of estrogen in ovariectomized mice
- B1 Bradykinin Receptor Homo-oligomers in Receptor Cell Surface Expression and Signaling: Effects of Receptor Fragments.
- Exploring the future of local vascular and inflammatory mediators
- Infection-induced kinin B-1 receptors in human pulmonary fibroblasts: Role of intact pathogens and p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase-dependent signaling
- International union of pharmacology. XLV. Classification of the kinin receptor family: from molecular mechanisms to pathophysiological consequences.
- Bradykinin specificity and signaling at GPR100 and B-2 kinin receptors
- Calcium-sensing receptor-mediated ERK1/2 activation requires Galphai2 coupling and dynamin-independent receptor internalization
- Spontaneous formation of a proteolytic B1 and B2 Bradykinin receptor complex with enhanced signaling capacity.
- Bradykinin receptor subtype 1 expression and function in prostate cancer
- Jak2 and Ca2+/calmodulin are key intermediates for bradykinin B-2 receptor-mediated activation of Na+/H+ exchange in KNRK and CHO cells
- Requirement for direct cross-talk between B1 and B2 kinin receptors for the proliferation of androgen-insensitive prostate cancer PC3 cells
- Human B1 and B2 bradykinin receptors and their agonists target caveolae-related lipid rafts to different degrees in HEK293 cells
- Negative and positive regulatory epitopes in the C-terminal domains of the human B1 and B2 bradykinin receptor subtypes determine receptor coupling efficacy to G(q/11)-mediated correction of G(9/11)-mediated phospholipase Cbeta activity
- PI 3-kinase regulation of dopamine uptake