vibeke [dot] horstmann [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- A five-year follow-up among older people after an outdoor environment intervention
- Aspects of housing and perceived health among ADL independent and ADL dependent groups of older people in three national samples.
- Att åldras i Lettland: En longitudinell studie av boende och hälsa bland äldre.
- Correspondence between clinical diagnoses of depressive and anxiety disorders and diagnostic screening via the Hopkins Symptom Check List-25 in the Lundby Study.
- Environmental barriers and use of mobility devices.
- Participation among very old single living persons - Indications of a protective effect on mortality.
- The use of assistive devices and change in use during the ageing process among very old Swedish people.
- Aspects of home and health over a nine-year period among very old people in Latvia
- Health factors in the everyday life and work of public sector employees in Sweden.
- How do different combinations of the number of diseases and experienced symptoms relate to life satisfaction in 80-year-olds?
- Life Satisfaction in Older Women in Latvia and Sweden-Relations to Standard of Living, Aspects of Health and Coping Behaviour.
- Use and change in use of assistive devices among very old single living Swedish People in a six years perspective
- Att flytta på ålderns höst. Samband mellan hälsa, boende och flyttningar bland ensamboende 80-89-åringar.
- Intervention in pedestrian environments: Older people’s appraisal of environmental measures taken, and the effect on difficulty in walking and outdoor activity.
- Mortality in alcohol use disorder in the Lundby Community Cohort-A 50 year follow-up.
- Protective effects of environmental, social and emotional housing conditions on mid-range mortality in very old age. International Association of Gerontology and Geriatrics
- Relocation and aspects of health and wellbeing in very old age.
- Assessment of dependence in daily activities combined with a self-rating of difficulty.
- Assessment of person-environment fit predicts indoor falls in older adults better than the consideration of environmental hazards only.
- Occurrence of Depression in Families with Frontotemporal Dementia: A Family History Study.
- Person--environment fit predicts falls in older adults better than the consideration of environmental hazards only.
- Risk factors for depressive disorders in the Lundby cohort - A 50 year prospective clinical follow-up.
- Socio-cultural factors and I-ADL dependence among very old European Women.
- Assessment of person-environment fit predicts indoor falls in older adults better than the consideration of environmental hazards only,
- Influences on life satisfaction among very old women in European countries with different standard of living.
- Two dimensions of participation in very old age and their relations to home and neighborhood environments.
- Dimensions of participation in very old age and their relations to home and neighbourhood environments.
- Housing matters in very old age - yet differently due to ADL dependence level differences.
- Housing matters in very old age – Yet differently due to ADL dependence differences.
- Lundby revisited: first incidence of mental disorders 1947-1997.
- Subjective Health and Illness, Coping and Life Satisfaction in an 80-Year-Old Swedish Population - Implications for Mortality
- The long-term course of depressive disorders in the Lundby Study.
- Very old people’s use of the pedestrian environment: functional limitations, frequency of activity and environmental demands
- Evaluation of predictors of mortality in frontotemporal dementia-methodological aspects.
- Predictors of mortality in frontotemporal dementia: a retrospective study of the prognostic influence of pre-diagnostic features.
- Psychological profile in patients with Stages I and II breast cancer: associations of psychological profile with tumor biological prognosticators.