jacob [dot] johansson [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Adaptation of reproductive phenology to climate change with ecological feedback via dominance hierarchies.
- Enhanced science-stakeholder communication to improve ecosystem model performances for climate change impact assessments.
- Life-History Differences Favor Evolution of Male Dimorphism in Competitive Games
- Effects of territory competition and climate change on timing of arrival to breeding grounds: a game-theory approach.
- Game theory sheds new light on ecological responses to current climate change when phenology is historically mismatched.
- Modeling carbon allocation in trees: a search for principles
- Modelling the ecology and evolution of communities: a review of past achievements, current efforts, and future promises