E-post: jacob [dot] johansson [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Adaptation of timing of life history traits and population dynamic responses to climate change in spatially structured populations
- Consequences of information use in breeding habitat selection on the evolution of settlement time
- Enhanced science-stakeholder communication to improve ecosystem model performances for climate change impact assessments.
- Linking phenological shifts to demographic change
- Phenological change and ecological interactions: an introduction
- Phenology of two interdependent traits in migratory birds in response to climate change.
- The eco-evolutionary consequences of interspecific phenological asynchrony - a theoretical perspective
- Effects of territory competition and climate change on timing of arrival to breeding grounds: a game-theory approach.
- Game theory sheds new light on ecological responses to current climate change when phenology is historically mismatched.
- Modeling carbon allocation in trees: a search for principles
- Modelling the ecology and evolution of communities: a review of past achievements, current efforts, and future promises