046-173 71 4
Jill [dot] Storry [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Forssman expression on human erythrocytes: biochemical and genetic evidence of a new histo-blood group system
- Homozygosity for a null allele of SMIM1 defines the Vel-negative blood group phenotype.
- International Society of Blood Transfusion Working Party on red cell immunogenetics and blood group terminology: Cancun report (2012).
- Nomenclature for red blood cell blood group alleles.
- Case Report Of Testing And Management Of Bombay (Oh) Pregnancy
- Discrepant Serologic Abo Typing In An Unusual Para-Bombay Ab(H) Sample Caused By Compound Heterozygosity For Different Fut1 Mutations
- Don't ask, don't tell: the ART of silence can jeopardize assisted pregnancies
- Investigation into the Carrier Molecule of the Vel Blood Group Antigen
- KEL*02 alleles with alterations in and around exon 8 in individuals with apparent KEL:1,-2 phenotypes.
- Novel Non-Deletional O Alleles Based on A or B Sequences Give Rise to Erroneous ABO Genotyping Results
- The Cromer blood group system: a review.
- The OK blood group system: a review.
- 4.1R-deficient human red blood cells have altered phosphatidylserine exposure pathways and are deficient in CD44 and CD47 glycoproteins
- International Society of Blood Transfusion Committee on Terminology for Red Blood Cell Surface Antigens: Macao report
- Murine monoclonal anti-s and other anti-glycophorin B antibodies resulting from immunizations with a GPB.s peptide.
- The ABO blood group system revisited: a review and update.
- The Bloodgen Project of the European Union, 2003-2009
- Will Genotyping Replace Serology in Future Routine Blood Grouping? Opinion 4
- A new hybrid RHCE gene (CeNR) is responsible for expression of a novel antigen
- Cefotetan-induced immune hemolytic anemia following prophylaxis for cesarean delivery
- Development of Duffy transgenic mouse: in vivo expression of human Duffy gene with -33T -> C promoter mutation in non-erythroid tissues
- Evidence that Hy-RBCs express weak Jo(a) antigen
- Genetic basis of blood group diversity.
- Review: the function of blood group-specific RBC membrane components.
- SERF: a new antigen in the Cromer blood group system
- DAK, a new low-incidence antigen in the Rh blood group system
- DNA analysis for donor screening of Dombrock blood group antigens
- GUTI: a new antigen in the Cromer blood group system
- Human blood groups: inheritance and importance in transfusion medicine
- Molecular biology of blood group systems other than Rh.
- Mutations in GYPB exon 5 drive the S-s-U+(var) phenotype in persons of African descent: implications for transfusion
- Plasmodium falciparum is able to invade erythrocytes through a trypsin-resistant pathway independent of glycophorin B
- Confirmation that the JAHK antigen is associated with the rG haplotype
- Moderate hemolytic disease of the newborn (HDN) due to anti-Rh17 produced by a black female with an e variant phenotype
- Molecular basis of erythrocyte blood group antigens and applications in transfusion medicine
- The Cromer blood group system: a review
- Two new molecular bases for the Dombrock null phenotype