+46 46 222 37 46
Studievägledare vid Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
+46 46 222 37 46
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- High-resolution satellite data reveal an increase in peak growing season gross primary production in a high-Arctic wet tundra ecosystem 1992-2008
- Land-atmosphere exchange of methane from soil thawing to soil freezing in a high-Arctic wet tundra ecosystem
- Presence of Eriophorum scheuchzeri enhances substrate availability and methane emission in an Arctic wetland
- Annual cycle of methane emission from a subarctic peatland
- Efficient aquatic bacterial metabolism of dissolved low-molecular-weight compounds from terrestrial sources
- Impact of nutrients on peatland GPP estimations using MODIS time series data
- Lake secondary production fueled by rapid transfer of low molecular weight organic carbon from terrestrial sources to aquatic consumers
- Plant species from mesotrophic wetlands cause relatively high methane emissions from peat soil
- High Arctic soil CO2 and CH4 production controlled by temperature, water, freezing and snow
- Large tundra methane burst during onset of freezing.
- Plant and microbial uptake and allocation of organic and inorganic nitrogen related to plant growth forms and soil conditions at two subarctic tundra types
- Site-dependent N uptake from N-form mixtures by arctic plants, soil microbes and ectomycorrhizal fungi
- Soil CO2 and CH4 Production Controlled by Temperatures, Water, Freezing and Snowmelt.
- Uptake of pulse injected nitrogen by soil microbes and mycorrhizal and non-mycorrhizal plants in a species-diverse subarctic heath ecosystem
- A catchment-scale carbon and greenhouse gas budget of a subartic landscape
- Annual CO2 balance of a temperate bog
- Below ground carbon turnover and greenhouse gas exchanges in a sub-arctic wetland subject to permafrost degradation.
- Below ground carbon turnover and greenhouse gas exchanges in a sub-arctic wetland.
- Composition and variations in the occurrence of dissolved free simple organic compounds of an unproductive lake ecosystem in northern Sweden
- Environmental controls on the CO2 exchange in north Europea mires
- Greenhouse gas emissions from a constructed wetland in southern Sweden.
- Species-specific Effects of Vascular Plants on Carbon Turnover and Methane Emissions from a Subarctic Wetland
- Ecosystem partitioning of recent assimilates studying below-ground sources for atmospheric CO2 and CH4.
- Factors controlling large scale variations in methane emissions from wetlands
- The effect of vascular plants on carbon turnover and methane emissions from a tundra wetland
- Vascular plant controls on carbon cycling and greenhouse gas fluxes in wetlands.
- Exudation of low molecular weight organic acids by germinating seeds of two edaphic ecotypes of Silene nutans L.
- Organic acid behaviour in a calcareous soil: Sorption reactions and biodegradation rates.
- Organic acid exudation by wild herbs in response to elevated Al concentrations
- Procedure for determining the biodegradation of radiolabeled substrates in a calcareous soil.