Dr Med Vet, postdoc
046-222 82 68
Henrik [dot] Lilljebjorn [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- A novel SERPINE1-FOSB fusion gene results in transcriptional up-regulation of FOSB in pseudomyogenic haemangioendothelioma.
- RNA-seq identifies clinically relevant fusion genes in leukemia including a novel MEF2D/CSF1R fusion responsive to imatinib.
- SOCS2 is dispensable for BCR/ABL1-induced chronic myeloid leukemia-like disease and for normal hematopoietic stem cell function.
- Concomitant deletions of tumor suppressor genes MEN1 and AIP are essential for the pathogenesis of the brown fat tumor hibernoma.
- Genetic analysis of dasatinib-treated chronic myeloid leukemia rapidly developing into acute myeloid leukemia with monosomy 7 in Philadelphia-negative cells.
- Genetic landscape of high hyperdiploid childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Integrative analysis of gene expression and copy number alterations using canonical correlation analysis
- Relapsed childhood high hyperdiploid acute lymphoblastic leukemia: presence of preleukemic ancestral clones and the secondary nature of microdeletions and RTK-RAS mutations.
- The correlation pattern of acquired copy number changes in 164 ETV6/RUNX1-positive childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemias
- Combined high-resolution array-based comparative genomic hybridization and expression profiling of ETV6/RUNX1-positive acute lymphoblastic leukemias reveal a high incidence of cryptic Xq duplications and identify several putative target genes within the commonly gained region
- Fusion gene-mediated truncation of RUNX1 as a potential mechanism underlying disease progression in the 8p11 myeloproliferative syndrome.