070-392 87 10
Henrik [dot] Ekstrom [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Accidental falls, health-related quality of life and life satisfaction: A prospective study of the general elderly population.
- Associations between cognitive abilities and life satisfaction in the oldest-old. Results from the longitudinal population study Good Aging in Skåne.
- Falls in the general elderly population: a 3- and 6- year prospective study of risk factors using data from the longitudinal population study 'Good ageing in Skane'.
- Associations between functional ability and life satisfaction in the oldest old: results from the longitudinal population study Good Aging in Skane
- Does informal support influence social participation of fractured elderly people?
- Extension of ENABLE-AGE research questions and methodology to a younger cohort in Sweden
- Life satisfaction (LS) and symptoms among the oldest-old: Results from the longitudinal population study called Good Aging in Skåne (GÅS).
- What factors affect life satisfaction (LS) among the oldest-old?