E-post: sara [dot] lenninger [at] semiotik [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Metaphor and the iconic attitude
- Special Section: Semiotics and Cognition in Human Development Introduction
- The psychological development of semiotic competence : from the window to the movie by way of the mirror.
- When the other's responses are unpredictable; why does the baby still pay attention to the interaction?
- Chimpanzees show a developmental increase in susceptibility to contagious yawning: A test of the effect of ontogeny and emotional closeness on yawn contagion
- Iconization and conventionalization in young children's picture games
- On the iconic attitude in understanding the pictorial metaphor
- The mirror image, the video clip, and the real world
- Understanding communicative intentions and semiotic vehicles by children and chimpanzees
- Vad betyder orden? [What do the words mean?]
- A Developmental Increase in Susceptibility to Contagious Yawning in Chimpanzees: An Expression of Empathy?
- Intersubjectivity and Sign Use in Children and Chimpanzees
- Pictorial realism and communicative understandings in children’s early picture comprehension
- Understanding Communicative Signs by Children and Chimpanzees