marilyn [dot] rayner [at] food [dot] lth [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Characterization of starch Pickering emulsions for potential applications in topical formulations.
- Emulsion stabilising capacity of intact starch granules modified by heat treatment or octenyl succinyl succinic anhydride
- Quinoa starch granules as stabilizing particles for production of Pickering emulsions
- Quinoa starch granules: a candidate for stabilising food-grade Pickering emulsions.
- Membrane emulsification: modelling interfacial and geometric effects on droplet size
- Radio frequency heating for improved food processing: Exploiting opportunities and overcoming challenges
- The impact of mass transfer and interfacial expansion rate on droplet size in membrane emulsification processes