046-222 98 04
Ingegerd [dot] Sjoholm [at] food [dot] lth [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- A study on the use of empirical models to predict the formation of acrylamide in potato crisps
- Acrylamide in home-prepared roasted potatoes
- Heterocyclic amine formation during frying of frozen beefburgers
- Impact of harvest year on amino acids and sugars in potatoes and effect on acrylamide formation during frying
- Variety and storage conditions affect the precursor content and amount of acrylamide in potato crisp
- An experimental set-up for studying acrylamide formation in potato crisps
- An experimental set-up for studying acrylamide fromation in potato crisps
- Effect of long-term storage and blanching pre-treatments on the osmotic dehydration kinetics of carrots (Daucus carota L. cv. Nerac)
- Effects of the application of anti-browning substances on the metabolic activity and sugar composition of fresh-cut potatoes
- Plant Stress Physiology: Opportunities and Challenges for the Food Industry.
- Permeability and mass transfer as a function of the cooking temperature during the frying of beefburgers
- Principles of Postharvest Physiology Applied to the Minimal Processing of Biological Materials
- The mechanisms controlling heat and mass transfer on frying of beefburgers
- The mechanisms controlling heat and mass transfer on frying of beefburgers in a double-sided pan fryer
- The mechanisms controlling heat and mass transfer on frying of beefburgers. III. Mass transfer evolution during frying
- Accelerated storage and isothermal microcalorimetry as methods of predicting carrot juice shelf-life
- Isothermal calorimetry approach to evaluate the effect of tissue wounding on vegetable metabolism
- On the induction of cold acclimation in carrots (Daucus carota L.) and its influence on storage performance
- The mechanisms controlling heat and mass transfer on frying of beef burgers in a double-sided pan fryer
- The mechanisms controlling heat and mass transfer on frying of beefburgers. Part 2: The influence of the pan temperature and patty diameter
- The mechanisms controlling heat and mass transfer on frying of beetburgers. I. The influence of the composition and comminution of meat raw material
- The potential of isothermal calorimetry in monitoring and predicting quality changes during processing and storage of minimally processed fruits and vegetables
- Tissue damage in heated carrot slices. Comparing mild hot water blanching and infrared heating
- Use of isothermal calorimetry to monitor and predict quality and shelf-life of minimally processed fruits and vegetables
- Addition of Various Carbohydrates to Beef Burgers Affects the Formation of Heterocyclic Amines during Frying
- Analysis of temperature distribution in potato tissue during blanching and its effect on the absolute residual pectin methylesterase activity
- Antioxidants, low molecular weight carbohydrates, and total antioxidant capacity in strawberries (Fragaria x ananassa): Effects of cultivar, ripening, and storage
- Applying biochemical and physiological principles in the industrial freezing of vegetables: a case study on carrots
- Changes in the carrot (Daucus carota L. cv. Nerac) cell wall during storage
- Effect of tissue wounding on the results from calorimetric measurements of vegetable respiration
- Effects of modified atmosphere on shelf-life of carrot juice
- Effects of type of packaging material on shelf-life of fresh broccoli by means of changes in weight, colour and texture
- Factors affecting quality and postharvest properties of vegetables: Integration of water relations and metabolism
- Influence of cold acclimation on the mechanical strength of carrot (Daucus carota L.) tissue
- Influence of packaging material and storage condition on the sensory quality of broccoli
- Influence of temperature, modified atmosphere packaging, and heat treatment on aroma compounds in broccoli
- Isothermal calorimetry approach to evaluate tissue damage in carrot slices upon thermal processing
- Osmotic-treatment-induced cell death and osmotic processing kinetics of apples with characterised raw material properties
- Studies on some raw material characteristics in different Swedish apple varieties
- The mechanisms controlling heat and mass transfer on frying of Beefburgers in a double-sided pan fryer
- Biochemical aspects of carrot processing
- Cold acclimation of carrots during storage mechanical properties and antifreezing protein.
- Effect of high processing temperatures on the cell membrane integrity of potato tissue
- Effect of high water-holding capacity on the formation of heterocyclic amines in fried beefburgers.
- Folate content in strawberries (Fragina x ananassa): Effects of cultivar, ripeness, year of harvest, storage, and commercial processing.
- Heat and mass transfer during frying of beefburgers
- Improvement of Texture by Modifying Processing Conditions
- Influence of packaging material and storage temperature on texture, colour, and weight of broccoli.
- Isothermal calorimetry, applied on shelf-life determination for development of fresh juice
- Mechanisms and prevention of plant tissue collapse during dehydration: A critical review.
- Role of semi-permeable coatings in osmotic dehydration of strawberries
- The Effects of Packaging Material on Sensory Properties of Broccoli
- The effect of packaging material on the sensory properties of broccoli.
- Total folate content and retention in rosehips (Rosa ssp.) after drying.