Margit [dot] Wangby [at] psy [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Eating-related problems among 13-15 year old Swedish adolescents: Frequency and stability over a one-year period.
- Examining the Acceptability, Attractiveness, and Effects of a School-Based Validating Interview for Adolescents Who Self-Injure
- Nonsuicidal self-injury in a community sample of adolescents: Subgroups, stability, and associations with psychological difficulties
- Poor sleep as a risk factor for nonsuicidal self-injury in adolescent girls
- Self-reported emotional and behavioral problems in Swedish 14 to 15-year-old adolescents: A study with the self-report version of the Strengths and Difficulties Questionnaire.
- Stability and change in health-related behaviors of midlife swedish women
- The role of personal standards in clinically significant perfectionism. A person-oriented approach to the study of patterns of perfectionism