stig [dot] lenhoff [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Autologous haematopoietic stem cell transplantation for aggressive multiple sclerosis: the Swedish experience
- Having a sibling as donor: Patients' experiences immediately before allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
- Should the standard dimethyl sulfoxide concentration be reduced? Results of a European Group for Blood and Marrow Transplantation prospective noninterventional study on usage and side effects of dimethyl sulfoxide
- Factors associated with changes in quality of life in patients undergoing allogeneic haematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
- Outcomes and prognostic factors of adults with acute lymphoblastic leukemia who relapse after allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplantation. An analysis on behalf of the Acute Leukemia Working Party of EBMT
- The outcome of allo-HSCT for 92 patients with myelofibrosis in the Nordic countries
- Effective CD3 T-cell depletion using the CliniMacs (R) System to produce peripheral blood progenitor cell products for haploidentical transplantation in 23 children and adults: the updated Lund experience
- Improved Survival for Multiple Myeloma in Denmark Based on Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation and Novel Drug Therapy in Collaborative Trials: Analysis of Accrual, Prognostic Variables, Selection Bias, and Clinical Behavior on Survival in More Than 1200 Patients in Trials of the Nordic Myeloma Study Group
- Multiparametric Flow Cytometry Profiling of Neoplastic Plasma Cells in Multiple Myeloma
- Outcome of patients developing GVHD after DLI given to treat CML relapse: a study by the chronic leukemia working party of the EBMT
- Donor lymphocyte infusion as therapy for persistent pure red cell aplasia following major ABO-incompatible stem cell transplantation
- High-dose iodine-131-metaiodobenzylguanidine with haploidentical stem cell transplantation and posttransplant immunotherapy in children with relapsed/refractory neuroblastoma.
- Impaired Stem Cell Mobilization by Fludarabine in MM: Results from a Randomized Phase II Trial
- Improved Response Rate with Bortezomib Consolidation After High Dose Melphalan: First Results of a Nordic Myeloma Study Group Randomized Phase III Trial
- Allogeneic haematopoietic stem cell transplantation for metastatic renal carcinoma in Europe
- Quality assessment of autografting by probability evaluation: model estimation by clinical end-points in newly diagnosed multiple myeloma patients
- Serum YKL-40 concentrations in newly diagnosed multiple myeloma patients and YKL-40 expression in malignant plasma cells