046-222 30 92
jeannette [dot] unge [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Consequences of work organisation for physical workload and musculoskeletal disorders for hospital cleaning personnel
- Differences in physical workload, psychosocial factors and musculoskeletal disorders between two groups of female hospital cleaners with two diverse organizational models
- Physical workload on wrist and forearm in various types of work
- Precision of measurements of physical workload during standardised manual handling. Part I: surface electromyography of m. trapezius, m. infraspinatus and the forearm extensors.
- Self-assessed and directly measured occupational physical activities - influence of musculoskeletal complaints, age and gender