E-post: emma [dot] ahlqvist [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- A Central Role for GRB10 in Regulation of Islet Function in Man.
- Genome-wide association study of urinary albumin excretion rate in patients with type 1 diabetes
- Heritability of variation in glycaemic response to metformin: a genome-wide complex trait analysis.
- Pharmacogenetic meta-analysis of genome-wide association studies of LDL cholesterol response to statins.
- A common variant upstream of the PAX6 gene influences islet function in man.
- A systems genetics approach identifies genes and pathways for type 2 diabetes in human islets.
- Common variant in the HMGA2 gene increases susceptibility to nephropathy in patients with type 2 diabetes.
- Genetic control of antibody production during collagen-induced arthritis development in heterogeneous stock mice
- New Susceptibility Loci Associated with Kidney Disease in Type 1 Diabetes
- SNP in the genome-wide association study hotspot on chromosome 9p21 confers susceptibility to diabetic nephropathy in type 1 diabetes
- Genetics of Type 2 Diabetes.
- Genome-Wide Association Identifies Nine Common Variants Associated With Fasting Proinsulin Levels and Provides New Insights Into the Pathophysiology of Type 2 Diabetes
- High-resolution mapping of a complex disease, a model for rheumatoid arthritis, using heterogeneous stock mice
- Mutations in genes encoding complement inhibitors CD46 and CFH affect the age at nephritis onset in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus