040-391 21 4
Emma [dot] Ahlqvist [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- A common variant upstream of the PAX6 gene influences islet function in man.
- A systems genetics approach identifies genes and pathways for type 2 diabetes in human islets.
- Common variant in the HMGA2 gene increases susceptibility to nephropathy in patients with type 2 diabetes.
- Genetic control of antibody production during collagen-induced arthritis development in heterogeneous stock mice
- New Susceptibility Loci Associated with Kidney Disease in Type 1 Diabetes
- SNP in the genome-wide association study hotspot on chromosome 9p21 confers susceptibility to diabetic nephropathy in type 1 diabetes
- The human L-type calcium channel Ca(v)1.3 regulates insulin release and polymorphisms in CACNA1D associate with type 2 diabetes.
- Genetics of Type 2 Diabetes.
- Genome-Wide Association Identifies Nine Common Variants Associated With Fasting Proinsulin Levels and Provides New Insights Into the Pathophysiology of Type 2 Diabetes
- High-resolution mapping of a complex disease, a model for rheumatoid arthritis, using heterogeneous stock mice
- Mutations in genes encoding complement inhibitors CD46 and CFH affect the age at nephritis onset in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus
- Fragmentation of two quantitative trait Loci controlling collagen-induced arthritis reveals a new set of interacting subloci.
- Fragmentation of two quantitative trait loci controlling collagen-induced arthritis reveals a new set of interacting subloci
- Identification of Arthritis Susceptibility Genes in Mice and Humans