E-post: andrea [dot] biloglav [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Patterns and Frequencies of Acquired and Constitutional Uniparental Isodisomies in Pediatric and Adult B-Cell Precursor Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia.
- The genetic landscape of paediatric de novo acute myeloid leukaemia as defined by single nucleotide polymorphism array and exon sequencing of 100 candidate genes
- Cooperative genetic changes in pediatric B-cell precursor acute lymphoblastic leukemia with deletions or mutations of IKZF1.
- Deep sequencing and SNP array analyses of pediatric T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia reveal NOTCH1 mutations in minor subclones and a high incidence of uniparental isodisomies affecting CDKN2A.
- Genetic and epigenetic characterization of hypodiploid acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Novel gene targets detected by genomic profiling in a consecutive series of 126 adults with acute lymphoblastic leukemia
- The genomic landscape of high hyperdiploid childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Partial 17q gain resulting from isochromosomes, unbalanced translocations, and complex rearrangements is associated with gene overexpression, older age, and shorter overall survival in high hyperdiploid childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Submicroscopic genomic imbalances in burkitt lymphomas/leukemias: Association with age and further evidence that 8q24/MYC translocations are not sufficient for leukemogenesis.
- Cytogenetic and molecular genetic characterization of the 'high hyperdiploid' B-cell precursor acute lymphoblastic leukaemia cell line MHH-CALL-2 reveals a near-haploid origin.
- t(9;11)(p22;p15) [NUP98/PSIP1] is a poor prognostic marker associated with de novo acute myeloid leukaemia expressing both mature and immature surface antigens.
- Combined high-resolution array-based comparative genomic hybridization and expression profiling of ETV6/RUNX1-positive acute lymphoblastic leukemias reveal a high incidence of cryptic Xq duplications and identify several putative target genes within the commonly gained region
- Establishment of a cell line from a chemotherapy resistant diffuse large B-cell lymphoma