andrea [dot] biloglav [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Partial 17q gain resulting from isochromosomes, unbalanced translocations, and complex rearrangements is associated with gene overexpression, older age, and shorter overall survival in high hyperdiploid childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Submicroscopic genomic imbalances in burkitt lymphomas/leukemias: Association with age and further evidence that 8q24/MYC translocations are not sufficient for leukemogenesis.
- Cytogenetic and molecular genetic characterization of the 'high hyperdiploid' B-cell precursor acute lymphoblastic leukaemia cell line MHH-CALL-2 reveals a near-haploid origin.
- t(9;11)(p22;p15) NUP98/PSIP1 is a poor prognostic marker associated with de novo acute myeloid leukaemia expressing both mature and immature surface antigens.
- Combined high-resolution array-based comparative genomic hybridization and expression profiling of ETV6/RUNX1-positive acute lymphoblastic leukemias reveal a high incidence of cryptic Xq duplications and identify several putative target genes within the commonly gained region
- Establishment of a cell line from a chemotherapy resistant diffuse large B-cell lymphoma