E-post: anders [dot] sundin [at] chem [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- 1H-1,2,3-Triazol-1-yl thiodigalactoside derivatives as high affinity galectin-3 inhibitors
- Formation of an heterochiral supramolecular cage by diastereomer self-discrimination: fluorescence enhancement and C(60) sensing.
- Monovalent Interactions of Galectin-1
- Mutational tuning of galectin-3 specificity and biological function.
- Affinity of galectin-8 and its carbohydrate recognition domains for ligands in solution and at the cell surface.
- Diels-Alder adducts derived from the natural phthalide Z-ligustilide
- Studies of arginine-arene interactions through synthesis and evaluation of a series of galectin-binding aromatic lactose esters
- Absence of reverse anomeric effect in furanosides
- Cobalt-mediated solid phase synthesis of 3-O-alkynylbenzyl galactosides and their evaluation as galectin inhibitors
- Synthesis of a 3'-naphthamido-LacNAc fluorescein conjugate with high selectivity and affinity for galectin-3.
- Thioureido N-acetyllactosamine derivatives as potent galectin-7 and 9N inhibitors
- Conformational studies on phenyl thioglycosides: A remote effect on disaccharide linkage by phenyl aglycons attenuates recognition of galabiosides by a bacterial adhesin.
- Highly diastereoselective hydrogenations leading to ß-hydroxy ∂-lactones in hydroxy-protected form. A modified view of ∂-lactone conformations.
- Synthesis of chiral, amphiphilic, and water-soluble chiral macrocycles via urea formation.