E-post: mina [dot] odowd [at] soc [dot] lu [dot] se
Personlig webbsida: http://soc.lu.se/mina-odowd
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- A Longitudinal study of Swedish learners’ educational interests and how these contrast to learners in U3A: the role of “symbolic resources”, teacher expectations and reflexivity
- Community Development in Sweden, with a special focus on at risk children.
- Rethinking Political Strategies: What does a shift of focus from disadvantage to privilege entail for education?
- Virtual Networks, Support Stockings and Community: On-line publication- A new context of meaning for comparative education?
- Ways of Seeing, Conceptualisation and Conceptual Change: Theoretical and methodological considerations
- Beyond the Privileged Status of Written Discourse: Visual representation as a research tool
- Learning from Childhood to Mature Adulthood: What makes people want to learn to learn and keep on learning?
- Learning in Mature Adulthood: A comparative study of Swedish and U3A learners
- Re-conceptualising Life Long Learning: Shifting the focus to learners' needs