E-post: bengt [dot] sivberg [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Brief Report: Development and Initial Testing of a Questionnaire Version of the Environmental Rating Scale (ERS) for Assessment of Residential Programs for Individuals with Autism
- Predicting developmental deficiencies at the age of four based on data from the first seven months of life
- Staff's Collaborative work process with an adolescent boy with autism and intellectual disability in a community-based sheltered housing
- The Pedagogical Work, Environment and Living Situation of an Adolescent Boy with Autism and Severe Mental Retardation
- Can care of elderly be measured? A method for estimating the individual care of recipients in community health care
- Parents' experience of having a child with autism and learning disabilities living in a group home: A case study.
- Quality of Life of an Adolescent Boy with Autism and Intellectual Impairment, a unique housing situation.
- Screening for Infants With Developmental Deficits and/or Autism A Swedish Pilot Study.
- Adolescents' lived experience of epilepsy
- Are digital images good enough? A comparative study of conventional film-screen vs digital radiographs on images of Total Hip Replacement
- Families In. Report of a project sponored by the European Commission
- Hembesök kan ge familjestöd till nyblivna föräldrar
- Hembesök kan ge nyblivna föräldrar stöd att utvecklas som familj. Första mötet med barnhälsovården viktigt för den fortsatta kontakten
- Parents' detection of early signs in their children having an autistic spectrum disorder
- Coping strategies and parental attitudes, a comparison of parents with children with autistic spectrum disorders and parents with non-autistic children.
- Familjer med barn med autismspektrumstörningar. En komparativ studie inom Landstinget Kronoberg
- Family system and coping behaviors: a comparison between parents of children with autistic spectrum disorders and parents with non-autistic children.
- First-time mothers' satisfaction with early encounters with the nurse in child healthcare: home visit or visit to the clinic?