Karin [dot] Engstrom [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Arsenic Exposure through Drinking Water Is Associated with Longer Telomeres in Peripheral Blood
- Polymorphisms in Genes Encoding Potential Mercury Transporters and Urine Mercury Concentrations in Populations Exposed to Mercury Vapor from Gold Mining.
- Pregnancy and the methyltransferase genotype independently influence the arsenic methylation phenotype.
- Evaluation of the impact of genetic polymorphisms in glutathione-related genes on the association between methylmercury or n-3 polyunsaturated long chain fatty acids and risk of myocardial infarction: a case-control study
- Lithium in Drinking Water and Thyroid Function
- Polymorphisms in Arsenic(+III)methyltransferase (AS3MT) Predict Gene Expression of AS3MT as well as Arsenic Metabolism.
- Chronic exposure to cadmium and arsenic strongly influences concentrations of 8-oxo-7,8-dihydro-2'-deoxyguanosine in urine.
- Gene-environment interactions for arsenic metabolism and metal-related oxidatively generated DNA damage
- Low 8-oxo-7,8-dihydro-2'-deoxyguanosine levels and influence of genetic background in an Andean population exposed to high levels of arsenic.