E-post: karin [dot] engstrom [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Genetic variation in FADS genes is associated with maternal long-chain PUFA status but not with cognitive development of infants in a high fish-eating observational study.
- Genetic variation in arsenic (+3 oxidation state) methyltransferase (AS3MT), arsenic metabolism and risk of basal cell carcinoma in a European population.
- Human Adaptation to Arsenic-Rich Environments.
- Selenium metabolism to the trimethylselenonium ion (TMSe) varies markedly because of polymorphisms in the indolethylamine N-methyltransferase gene.
- The effects of arsenic exposure on blood pressure and early risk markers of cardiovascular disease: Evidence for population differences.
- Efficient Arsenic Metabolism - The AS3MT Haplotype Is Associated with DNA Methylation and Expression of Multiple Genes Around AS3MT.
- N-6-Adenine-Specific DNA Methyltransferase 1 (N6AMT1) Polymorphisms and Arsenic Methylation in Andean Women
- Polymorphisms in Genes Encoding Potential Mercury Transporters and Urine Mercury Concentrations in Populations Exposed to Mercury Vapor from Gold Mining.
- Polymorphisms in glutathione-related genes modify mercury concentrations and antioxidant status in subjects environmentally exposed to methylmercury
- Possible Positive Selection for an Arsenic-Protective Haplotype in Humans
- Sex-specific effects of early life cadmium exposure on DNA methylation and implications for birth weight
- Evaluation of the impact of genetic polymorphisms in glutathione-related genes on the association between methylmercury or n-3 polyunsaturated long chain fatty acids and risk of myocardial infarction: a case-control study
- Lithium in Drinking Water and Thyroid Function
- Polymorphisms in Arsenic(+III)methyltransferase (AS3MT) Predict Gene Expression of AS3MT as well as Arsenic Metabolism.
- Chronic exposure to cadmium and arsenic strongly influences concentrations of 8-oxo-7,8-dihydro-2'-deoxyguanosine in urine.
- Gene-environment interactions for arsenic metabolism and metal-related oxidatively generated DNA damage
- Low 8-oxo-7,8-dihydro-2'-deoxyguanosine levels and influence of genetic background in an Andean population exposed to high levels of arsenic.