hans [dot] ehrencrona [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Association of type and location of BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutations with risk of breast and ovarian cancer.
- Candidate genetic modifiers for breast and ovarian cancer risk in BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation carriers.
- Dasatinib induces fast and deep responses in newly diagnosed chronic myeloid leukaemia patients in chronic phase: clinical results from a randomised phase-2 study (NordCML006)
- FANCM c.5791C>T nonsense mutation (rs144567652) induces exon skipping, affects DNA repair activity and is a familial breast cancer risk factor.
- Laboratory recommendations for scoring deep molecular responses following treatment for chronic myeloid leukemia.
- No clinical utility of KRAS variant rs61764370 for ovarian or breast cancer.
- DNA Glycosylases Involved in Base Excision Repair May Be Associated with Cancer Risk in BRCA1 and BRCA2 Mutation Carriers.
- Functional implications of the p.Cys680Arg mutation in the MLH1 mismatch repair protein.
- RNA-seq identifies clinically relevant fusion genes in leukemia including a novel MEF2D/CSF1R fusion responsive to imatinib.
- Analysis of Mice Lacking the Heparin-Binding Splice Isoform of Platelet-Derived Growth Factor A
- Impact of malignant stem cell burden on therapy outcome in newly diagnosed chronic myeloid leukemia patients
- Whole-genome-amplified DNA as a source for mutational analysis underestimates the frequency of mutations in pediatric acute myeloid leukemia
- Common Variants at the 19p13.1 and ZNF365 Loci Are Associated with ER Subtypes of Breast Cancer and Ovarian Cancer Risk in BRCA1 and BRCA2 Mutation Carriers.
- Distinct transcriptional control in major immunogenetic subsets of chronic lymphocytic leukemia exhibiting subset-biased global DNA methylation profiles
- High ERG gene expression is an unfavorable prognostic marker in pediatric acute myeloid leukemia Response
- Mantle cell lymphoma displays a homogenous methylation profile: A comparative analysis with chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- Bilateral Prophylactic Mastectomy in Swedish Women at High Risk of Breast Cancer: A National Survey.
- Combination of pegylated IFN-alpha 2b with imatinib increases molecular response rates in patients with low- or intermediate-risk chronic myeloid leukemia
- Common alleles at 6q25.1 and 1p11.2 are associated with breast cancer risk for BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation carriers.
- Common genetic variation at BARD1 is not associated with breast cancer risk in BRCA1 or BRCA2 mutation carriers.
- Evaluation of the XRCC1 gene as a phenotypic modifier in BRCA1/2 mutation carriers. Results from the consortium of investigators of modifiers of BRCA1/BRCA2.
- Exploring the link between MORF4L1 and risk of breast cancer.
- High-resolution genomic screening in mantle cell lymphoma--specific changes correlate with genomic complexity, the proliferation signature and survival.
- Impact of TP53 mutation and 17p deletion in mantle cell lymphoma
- Interplay between BRCA1 and RHAMM regulates epithelial apicobasal polarization and may influence risk of breast cancer.
- Presence of FLT3-ITD and high BAALC expression are independent prognostic markers in childhood acute myeloid leukemia
- The frequency and prognostic impact of dic(9;20)(p13.2;q11.2) in childhood B-cell precursor acute lymphoblastic leukemia: results from the NOPHO ALL-2000 trial
- A locus on 19p13 modifies risk of breast cancer in BRCA1 mutation carriers and is associated with hormone receptor-negative breast cancer in the general population.
- Association of the Variants CASP8 D302H and CASP10 V410I with Breast and Ovarian Cancer Risk in BRCA1 and BRCA2 Mutation Carriers.
- Establishment of the first World Health Organization International Genetic Reference Panel for quantitation of BCR-ABL mRNA.
- Genome Wide Array Based Methylation Profiling Reveals Preferential Methylation of Homeobox Transcription Factor Genes In Mantle Cell Lymphoma and Pro Apoptotic Genes In Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- How to Handle Genetic Information: A Comparison of Attitudes among Patients and the General Population
- Clinical and cytogenetic features of a population-based consecutive series of 285 pediatric T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemias: rare T-cell receptor gene rearrangements are associated with poor outcome.
- Common variants in LSP1, 2q35 and 8q24 and breast cancer risk for BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation carriers.
- Comparison of imatinib 400 mg and 800 mg daily in the front-line treatment of high-risk, Philadelphia-positive chronic myeloid leukemia: a European LeukemiaNet Study.