E-post: hans [dot] ehrencrona [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Association of type and location of BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutations with risk of breast and ovarian cancer.
- Candidate genetic modifiers for breast and ovarian cancer risk in BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation carriers.
- Dasatinib induces fast and deep responses in newly diagnosed chronic myeloid leukaemia patients in chronic phase: clinical results from a randomised phase-2 study (NordCML006)
- FANCM c.5791C>T nonsense mutation (rs144567652) induces exon skipping, affects DNA repair activity and is a familial breast cancer risk factor.
- Laboratory recommendations for scoring deep molecular responses following treatment for chronic myeloid leukemia.
- DNA Glycosylases Involved in Base Excision Repair May Be Associated with Cancer Risk in BRCA1 and BRCA2 Mutation Carriers.
- Functional implications of the p.Cys680Arg mutation in the MLH1 mismatch repair protein.
- RNA-seq identifies clinically relevant fusion genes in leukemia including a novel MEF2D/CSF1R fusion responsive to imatinib.
- Analysis of Mice Lacking the Heparin-Binding Splice Isoform of Platelet-Derived Growth Factor A
- Impact of malignant stem cell burden on therapy outcome in newly diagnosed chronic myeloid leukemia patients
- Whole-genome-amplified DNA as a source for mutational analysis underestimates the frequency of mutations in pediatric acute myeloid leukemia
- Common Variants at the 19p13.1 and ZNF365 Loci Are Associated with ER Subtypes of Breast Cancer and Ovarian Cancer Risk in BRCA1 and BRCA2 Mutation Carriers.
- Distinct transcriptional control in major immunogenetic subsets of chronic lymphocytic leukemia exhibiting subset-biased global DNA methylation profiles
- High ERG gene expression is an unfavorable prognostic marker in pediatric acute myeloid leukemia Response
- Mantle cell lymphoma displays a homogenous methylation profile: A comparative analysis with chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- Bilateral Prophylactic Mastectomy in Swedish Women at High Risk of Breast Cancer: A National Survey.
- Combination of pegylated IFN-alpha 2b with imatinib increases molecular response rates in patients with low- or intermediate-risk chronic myeloid leukemia
- Impact of TP53 mutation and 17p deletion in mantle cell lymphoma
- Presence of FLT3-ITD and high BAALC expression are independent prognostic markers in childhood acute myeloid leukemia
- The frequency and prognostic impact of dic(9;20)(p13.2;q11.2) in childhood B-cell precursor acute lymphoblastic leukemia: results from the NOPHO ALL-2000 trial
- Association of the Variants CASP8 D302H and CASP10 V410I with Breast and Ovarian Cancer Risk in BRCA1 and BRCA2 Mutation Carriers.
- Genome Wide Array Based Methylation Profiling Reveals Preferential Methylation of Homeobox Transcription Factor Genes In Mantle Cell Lymphoma and Pro Apoptotic Genes In Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- How to Handle Genetic Information: A Comparison of Attitudes among Patients and the General Population