E-post: petter [dot] storm [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Altered serotonin (5-HT) 1D and 2A receptor expression may contribute to defective insulin and glucagon secretion in human type 2 diabetes.
- Berry intake changes hepatic gene expression and DNA methylation patterns associated with high-fat diet.
- Complement inhibitor CD55 governs the integrity of membrane rafts in pancreatic beta cells, but plays no role in insulin secretion.
- Genetic fine mapping and genomic annotation defines causal mechanisms at type 2 diabetes susceptibility loci.
- Low birthweight is associated with an increased risk of LADA and type 2 diabetes: results from a Swedish case-control study
- Unique and Shared Metabolic Regulation in Clonal β-cells and Primary Islets Derived from Rat Revealed by Metabolomics Analysis.
- Can genetics improve precision of therapy in diabetes?
- Downregulation of Type II Diabetes Mellitus and Maturity Onset Diabetes of Young Pathways in Human Pancreatic Islets from Hyperglycemic Donors.
- Global genomic and transcriptomic analysis of human pancreatic islets reveals novel genes influencing glucose metabolism.
- Loss of TFB1M results in mitochondrial dysfunction that leads to impaired insulin secretion and diabetes.
- Prevention and treatment of colon cancer by peroral administration of HAMLET (human α-lactalbumin made lethal to tumour cells).
- The Complement Inhibitor CD59 Regulates Insulin Secretion by Modulating Exocytotic Events.