marja [dot] ekblom [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Clonal expansion of T/NK-cells during tyrosine kinase inhibitor dasatinib therapy
- Large Granular Lymphocyte (LGL) Expansions Comprising Oligoclonal T Cell or NK Cell Populations in Dasatinib Treated Patients Are Associated with HLA-A*0201, CMV Reactivation and Enhanced Anti-Leukemic Control.
- Mono/Oligoclonal T and NK Cells Are Common in Philadelphia Chromosome Positive (Ph plus ) Leukemia Patients at Diagnosis and Expand During Successful Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor Therapy
- Stabilins are expressed in bone marrow sinusoidal endothelial cells and mediate scavenging and cell adhesive functions.
- Clonal Expansion of T/NK-Cells during Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor Dasatinib Therapy
- Distinct roles of integrins alpha 6 and alpha 4 in fetal liver hematopoietic stem and progenitor cell homing
- Stabilin-1 and Stabilin-2 Are Expressed in Bone Marrow Sinusoidal Endothelial Cells and Mediate Scavenging and Cell Adhesive Functions