lennart [dot] bondeson [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Adrenergic and cardiac dysfunction in primary hyperparathyroidism.
- Factors influencing insulin sensitivity in patients with mild primary hyperparathyroidism before and after parathyroidectomy
- prospectively measured thyroid hormones and thyroid peroxidase antibodies in relation to breast cancer risk.
- Effect of successful parathyroidectomy on 24-hour ambulatory blood pressure in patients with primary hyperparathyroidism.
- Prospectively measured triiodothyronine levels are positively associated with breast cancer risk in postmenopausal women
- Serum levels of vitamin D, PTH, calcium and breast cancer risk - a prospective nested case-control study.
- Cardiac Structure and Function Before and After Parathyroidectomy in Patients With Asymptomatic Primary Hyperparathyroidism
- Postexercise Cardiac Performance Among Patients With Mild Primary Hyperparathyroidism
- Relationship Between Mild Primary Hyperparathyroidism and Left Ventricular Structure and Diastolic Performance
- Serum calcium and tumour aggressiveness in breast cancer: a prospective study of 7847 women.
- Cardiac dysfunction in mild primary hyperparathyroidism assessed by radio-nuclide angiography and echocardiography before and after parathyroidectomy
- Effects of alcohol on bone mineral and mechanical properties of bone in male rats.
- High sustained response rate in patients with histologically mild (low grade and stage) chronic hepatitis C infection. A randomized, double blind, placebo controlled trial of interferon alpha-2b with and without ribavirin.
- Factors associated with cirrhosis development in chronic hepatitis C patients from an area of low prevalence
- Frequent rearrangements of chromosomes 1, 7, and 8 in primary liver cancer
- Rapid increase in volume of the remnant after hemithyroidectomy does not correlate with serum concentration of thyroid stimulating hormone