blenda [dot] bottiger [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Human group A rotavirus infections in children in Denmark; detection of reassortant G9 strains and zoonotic P14 strains.
- Risk factors for Clostridium difficile infection in the community: a case-control study in patients in general practice, Denmark, 2009-2011
- Spontaneous splenic rupture and multiple lung embolisms due to cytomegalovirus infection: a case report and review of the literature.
- The incidence and clinical symptomatology of Clostridium difficile infections in a community setting in a cohort of Danish patients attending general practice
- A novel enterovirus and parechovirus multiplex one-step real-time PCR-validation and clinical experience
- Gastroenteritis and the novel picornaviruses aichi virus, cosavirus, saffold virus, and salivirus in young children
- Phylogenetic Patterns of Human Coxsackievirus B5 Arise from Population Dynamics between Two Genogroups and Reveal Evolutionary Factors of Molecular Adaptation and Transmission