E-post: maria [dot] kempe [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Development and evaluation of spherical molecularly imprinted polymer beads.
- Magnetic CLEAR beads for solid-phase synthesis of peptides and affinity ligands.
- Magnetic CLEAR beads: supports for solid-phase synthesis and affinity capture
- Molecular engineering of fluorescent penicillins for molecularly imprinted polymer assays
- Molecularly imprinted spherical polymer beads by suspension polymerization in mineral oil.
- A novel method for fast and simple synthesis of spherical molecularly imprinted polymer beads.
- Evaluation and charaterization of molecularly imprinted polymer beads.
- Molecularly imprinted polymer bead libraries.
- Molecularly imprinted polymer libraries selective for antibiotics and beta-blockers.
- Molecularly imprinted polymer libraries selective for antibiotics and β-blockers
- Novel method for the synthesis of molecularly imprinted polymer bead libraries
- Studies on cross-reactivity of synthetic oxytocin receptors prepared by molecular imprinting.
- Studies on the cross-reactivity of synthetic oxytocin receptors prepared by molecular imprinting
- Wide-pore CLEAR: Resins for solid-phase synthesis and interactions of resin-bound ligands with biological macromolecules.
- CREAM: Cartridges with molecularly imprinted recognition elements for antibiotic residues monitoring in milk.
- Molecular imprints as stationary phases
- Molecular recognition elements prepared by molecular imprinting.
- Oxytocin receptor mimetics prepared by molecular imprinting.
- Synthetic oxytocin receptors prepared by molecular imprinting.
- Chiral recognition of Nα-protected amino acids and derivatives in molecularly imprinted polymers.
- Direct resolution of naproxen on a non-covalently molecularly imprinted chiral stationary phase
- Preparation of synthetic polymers selective for amino acid derivatives and peptides by molecular imprinting