anita [dot] lundqvist [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- A multi-disciplinary education process related to the discharging of children from hospital when the child has been diagnosed with type 1 diabetes - a qualitative study
- Incidence of and risk factors for neonatal morbidity after active perinatal care: extremely preterm infants study in Sweden (EXPRESS)
- Scientific dishonesty--questionnaire to doctoral students in Sweden.
- Everyday experience of families three years after diagnosis of type 1 diabetes in children: a research paper.
- High one-year survival after active perinatal care: extremely preterm infants in sweden (express)
- Noddings's caring ethics theory applied in a paediatric setting.
- One-Year Survival of Extremely Preterm Infants After Active Perinatal Care in Sweden