sara [dot] ek [at] immun [dot] lth [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Nuclear T-STAR Protein Expression Correlates with HER2 Status, Hormone Receptor Negativity and Prolonged Recurrence Free Survival in Primary Breast Cancer and Decreased Cancer Cell Growth In Vitro.
- Protein Expression Profiling of Formalin-Fixed Paraffin-Embedded Tissue Using Recombinant Antibody Microarrays
- Knock-down of SOX11 induces autotaxin-dependent increase in proliferation in vitro and more aggressive tumors in vivo
- Molecular serum portraits in patients with primary breast cancer predict the development of distant metastases.
- Surrogate antigens as targets for proteome-wide binder selection
- The tumour suppressor SOX11 is associated with improved survival among high grade epithelial ovarian cancers and is regulated by reversible promoter methylation
- CRIM1 is localized to the podocyte filtration slit diaphragm of the adult human kidney
- Identification of molecular targets associated with transformed diffuse large B cell lymphoma using highly purified tumor cells.
- SOX11 but not SOX4 is a prognostic marker for improved recurrence free survival in epithelial ovarian cancer
- Strong lymphoid nuclear expression of SOX11 transcription factor defines lymphoblastic neoplasms, mantle cell lymphoma and Burkitt's lymphoma.
- The transcription factor Sox11 is a prognostic factor for improved recurrence-free survival in epithelial ovarian cancer
- B cell lymphomas express CX(3)CR1 a non-B cell lineage adhesion molecule.
- Functionally associated targets in mantle cell lymphoma as defined by DNA microarrays and RNA interference
- Nuclear expression of the Non-B Cell Lineage Sox11 Transcription Factor Identifies Mantle Cell Lymphoma
- Phenotypic protein profiling of different B cell sub-populations using antibody CD-microarrays
- Sox11, a non-B cell lineage transcription factor, is overexpressed in mantle cell lymphoma
- Transformed diffuse large B cell lymphomas differ from follicular lymphomas in both gene and protein expression
- Increased expression of Ki-67 in mantle cell lymphoma is associated with de-regulation of several cell cycle regulatory components, as identified by global gene expression analysis
- Profiling of internalizing tumor-associated antigens on breast and pancreatic cancer cells by reversed genomics
- Transcriptional analysis of mantle cell lymphoma - a global search for cellular origin and therapeutic targets