046-222 77 55
martin [dot] garwicz [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Strategies for high-performance resource-efficient compression of neural spike recordings.
- Thinking Ahead on Deep Brain Stimulation: An Analysis of the Ethical Implications of a Developing Technology
- Thinking Ahead on Deep Brain Stimulation: An Analysis of the Ethical Implications of a Developing Technology.
- Computationally efficient simulation of extracellular recordings with multielectrode arrays
- Impact of carnivory on human development and evolution revealed by a new unifying model of weaning in mammals.
- Minimizing data transfer with sustained performance in wireless brain–machine interfaces
- Spike-Feature Based Estimation of Electrode Position in Extracellular Neural Recordings
- Determinants of the timing of weaning in humans and other mammals
- Postural orientation in subjects with anterior cruciate ligament injury: development and first evaluation of a new observational test battery.
- Relationships between postural orientation and self reported function, hop performance and muscle power in subjects with anterior cruciate ligament injury.
- Statistical modelling of spike libraries for simulation of extracellular recordings in the cerebellum
- Common principles of sensory encoding in spinal reflex modules and cerebellar climbing fibres.
- Spinal reflexes provide motor error signals to cerebellar modules - relevance for motor coordination
- What, indeed, do climbing fibers signal? Some cerebellar microcomplexes appear to monitor the activity in spinal nociceptive withdrawal reflex modules
- Functional organization of climbing fibre projection to the cerebellar anterior lobe of the rat
- Micro-organisation of cerebellar modules controlling forelimb movements
- Precise matching of olivo-cortical divergence and cortico-nuclear convergence between somatotopically corresponding areas in the medial C1 and medial C3 zones of the paravermal cerebellum