tomas [dot] leanderson [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- High density of S100A9 positive inflammatory cells in prostate cancer stroma is associated with poor outcome.
- Quinoline-3-carboxamides modulate primary T cell-dependent B cell responses but do not inhibit functional immunity.
- The quinoline-3-carboxamide paquinimod (ABR-215757) reduces leukocyte recruitment during sterile inflammation: Leukocyte- and context-specific effects.
- Amelioration of Experimental Autoimmune Encephalomyelitis by the Quinoline-3-Carboxamide Paquinimod (ABR-215757): Reduced Priming of Proinflammatory Effector CD4(+) T Cells.
- Common Interactions between S100A4 and S100A9 Defined by a Novel Chemical Probe.
- Increased serum levels of S100A8/A9 and S100A12 are associated with cardiovascular disease in patients with inactive systemic lupus erythematosus.
- Mice Lacking NCF1 Exhibit Reduced Growth of Implanted Melanoma and Carcinoma Tumors.
- Tasquinimod Is an Allosteric Modulator of HDAC4 Survival Signaling within the Compromised Cancer Microenvironment
- The radical-binding lipocalin A1M binds to a Complex I subunit and protects mitochondrial structure and function.
- CD11b(+)Ly6C(++)Ly6G(-) cells show distinct function in mice with chronic inflammation or tumor burden
- Induction of NFκB responses by the S100A9 protein is TLR4-dependent.
- Inhibition of metastasis in a castration resistant prostate cancer model by the quinoline-3-carboxamide tasquinimod (ABR-215050)
- S100A9 Interaction with TLR4 Promotes Tumor Growth.
- S100A9 and tumor growth.
- Polymeric IgA1 controls erythroblast proliferation and accelerates erythropoiesis recovery in anemia
- Protein synthesis of the pro-inflammatory S100A8/A9 complex in plasmacytoid dendritic cells and cell surface S100A8/A9 on leukocyte subpopulations in systemic lupus erythematosus
- Specific effect of immunomodulatory quinoline-3-carboxamide ABR-215757 in GM-CSF stimulated bone marrow cell cultures: Block of initiation of proliferation of Gr-1(+) cells.
- Indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase (IDO) activity influence tumor growth in the TRAMP prostate cancer model.
- Selective depletion of splenic CD4 dendritic cells in mice treated with immunomodulatory quinoline-3-carboxamide ABR-215757.
- Tasquinimod (ABR-215050), a quinoline-3-carboxamide anti-angiogenic agent, modulates the expression of thrombospondin-1 in human prostate tumors
- Antioxidant metabolism induced by quinic acid. increased urinary excretion of tryptophan and nicotinamide.
- From the fetal liver to spleen and gut: the highway to natural antibody
- Identification of human S100A9 as a novel target for treatment of autoimmune disease via binding to quinoline-3-carboxamides.
- A subset of dendritic cells express joining chain (J-chain) protein
- Effect on interferon-inducible gene expression signature by ABR215757, a new drug in development for SLE
- IFN-alpha/beta signaling is required for polarization of cytokine responses toward a protective type 1 pattern during experimental cryptococcosis
- CArG box-binding factor-A interacts with multiple motifs in immunoglobulin promoters and has a regulated subcellular distribution.
- Identification of ABR-215050 as lead second generation quinoline-3-carboxamide anti-angiogenic agent for the treatment of prostate cancer.
- Inhibition of the development of chronic experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis by laquinimod (ABR-215062) in IFN-beta k.o. and wild type mice.
- Joining-chain (J-chain) negative mice are B cell memory deficient.
- SPI-C and STAT6 can cooperate to stimulate IgE germline transcription.
- The kappa promoter penta-decamer binding protein CBF-A interacts specifically with nucleophosmin in the nucleus only.
- An extract of Uncaria tomentosa inhibiting cell division and NF-kappaB activity without inducing cell death.
- Central role for type I interferons and Tyk2 in lipopolysaccharide-induced endotoxin shock
- Differential usage of IκBα and IκBβ in regulation of apoptosis versus gene expression
- IFN-beta Gene Deletion Leads to Augmented and Chronic Demyelinating Experimental Autoimmune Encephalomyelitis.
- SPI-C, a PU-box binding ETS protein expressed temporarily during B-cell development and in macrophages, contains an acidic transactivation domain located to the N-terminus.
- Strong Differential Regulation of Serum and Mucosal IgA Responses as Revealed in CD28-Deficient Mice Using Cholera Toxin Adjuvant.
- Was it there all the time?
- Genomic structure of mouse SPI-C and genomic structure and expression pattern of human SPI-C.
- Ly6C expression differentiates plasma cells from other B cell subsets in mice.
- Mechanism of action for N-substituted benzamide-induced apoptosis.
- Uptake and intracellular transportation of a bacterial surface protein in lymphoid cells.