E-post: patrik [dot] eden [at] thep [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Diagnostic and prognostic gene expression signatures in 177 soft tissue sarcomas: hypoxia-induced transcription profile signifies metastatic potential.
- Estrogen receptor beta expression is associated with tamoxifen response in ER alpha-negative breast carcinoma
- Microarray-based classification of a consecutive series of 121 childhood acute leukemias: prediction of leukemic and genetic subtype as well as of minimal residual disease status.
- The molecular signature of MDS stem cells supports a stem-cell origin of 5q - myelodysplastic syndromes
- Gene expression profilers and conventional clinical markers to predict distant recurrences for premenopausal breast cancer patients after adjuvant chemotherapy.
- Gene expression profiles relate to SS18/SSX fusion type in synovial sarcoma
- Pulsatile blood flow, shear force, energy dissipation and Murray's Law
- Gene expression profiling of leukemic cell lines reveals conserved molecular signatures among subtypes with specific genetic aberrations
- Intratumor versus intertumor heterogeneity in gene expression profiles of soft-tissue sarcomas.
- Molecular signatures in childhood acute leukemia and their correlations to expression patterns in normal hematopoietic subpopulations.