anneli [dot] poska [at] nateko [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Creating spatially continuous maps of past land cover from point estimates: A new statistical approach applied to pollen data
- Estimating anthropogenic carbon release in north-western Europe during the Holocene – integrating pollen-based land use reconstructions with a dynamic vegetation model
- Estimating anthropogenic carbon release in north-western Europe during the Holocene–integrating pollen-based land use reconstructions with a dynamic vegetation model
- From land cover-climate relationships at the subcontinental scale to land cover-environment relationships at the regional and local spatial scale – the contribution of pollen-based quantitative reconstructions of vegetation cover using the Landscape Reconstruction Algorithm approach.
- Holocene changes in vegetation composition in northern Europe: why quantitative pollen-based vegetation reconstructions matter
- Holocene vegetation composition in northern Europe based on land cover reconstructions: human- versus climate-induced changes in plant diversity and composition
- Land cover-climate interactions in the past for the understanding of current and future climate change: the LANDCLIM project.
- Late-Holocene expansion of a south Swedish peatland and its impact on marginal ecosystems: Evidence from dendrochronology, peat stratigraphy and palaeobotanical data
- Modelling past anthropogenic land-cover change and its effects on climate, terrestrial carbon balance and marine ecosystems in north-western Europe. Combining terrestrial and marine proxy data with dynamic ecosystem and climate modelling, abstract book
- Palaeoclimate inferred from δO and palaeobotanical indicators in freshwater tufa of Lake Äntu Sinijärv, Estonia
- Palynological richness, evenness, phylogenetic and functional diversity over the entire post-glacial period in NE Europe, abstract book
- Pollen based quantitative climate reconstructions: modern analogues based approach to Middle Pleistocene sequences from E Poland, abstract book
- Pollen-climate correlations based on 13 years of monitoring pollen deposition in south-eastern Poland (Roztocze region) , abstract book
- Reconstructing past vegetation changes in Karula heights, South-Estonia over the last millennia, abstract book
- Regional climate model simulations for Europe at 6 and 0.2 k BP: sensitivity to changes in anthropogenic deforestation
- The role of holocene land-use change (6K to 0.2K before present) on regional climate via biogeophysical feedbacks in NW Europe.
- Holocene changes in pollen-based vegetation composition in N-NW Europe: why does quantitative reconstruction matters?
- Pollen based quantitative climate reconstructions from the Middle Pleistocene sequences in Lukow and Zdany (E Poland): Species and modern analogues based approach
- REVEALS-based reconstruction of regional vegetation and land cover for evaluation of a dynamic vegetation model along N-S and W-E transects in NW Europé
- REVEALS-based reconstruction of regional vegetation and land cover for evaluation of a dynamic vegetation model in N-NW Europé
- Surface Samples and Trapping
- The role of landscape structure in determining palynological and floristic richness
- Land cover-climate interactions in NW Europe, 6000 BP and 200 BP – first results of the Swedish LANDCLIM project
- REVEALS-based reconstruction of regional vegetation and land cover along climatically-sensitive transects in NW Europe: new insights into Holocene dynamics of plant-climate-human interactions
- Evaluating climate-vegetation feedbacks at 6000 and 250 yrs BP at the regional spatial scale – a new data-model comparison scheme
- Palynological richness and pollen sample evenness in relation to local floristic diversity in southern Estonia
- Relative pollen productivity estimates of major anemophilous taxa and relevant source area of pollen in a cultural landscape of the hemi-boreal forest zone (Estonia)