anneli [dot] poska [at] nateko [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Novel insights into post-glacial vegetation change: functional and phylogenetic diversity in pollen records
- Plant macrofossil evidence for an early onset of the Holocene summer thermal maximum in northernmost Europe.
- Pollen-based quantitative reconstructions of Holocene regional vegetation cover (plant-functional types and land-cover types) in Europe suitable for climate modelling
- Taxon-specific pollen deposition dynamics in a temperate forest zone, SE Poland: the impact of physiological rhythmicity and weather controls
- Creating spatially continuous maps of past land cover from point estimates: A new statistical approach applied to pollen data
- Estimating anthropogenic carbon release in north-western Europe during the Holocene – integrating pollen-based land use reconstructions with a dynamic vegetation model
- Estimating anthropogenic carbon release in north-western Europe during the Holocene–integrating pollen-based land use reconstructions with a dynamic vegetation model
- From land cover-climate relationships at the subcontinental scale to land cover-environment relationships at the regional and local spatial scale – the contribution of pollen-based quantitative reconstructions of vegetation cover using the Landscape Reconstruction Algorithm approach.
- Holocene changes in vegetation composition in northern Europe: why quantitative pollen-based vegetation reconstructions matter
- Land cover-climate interactions in the past for the understanding of current and future climate change: the LANDCLIM project.
- Late-Holocene expansion of a south Swedish peatland and its impact on marginal ecosystems: Evidence from dendrochronology, peat stratigraphy and palaeobotanical data
- Modelling past anthropogenic land-cover change and its effects on climate, terrestrial carbon balance and marine ecosystems in north-western Europe. Combining terrestrial and marine proxy data with dynamic ecosystem and climate modelling, abstract book
- Palynological richness, evenness, phylogenetic and functional diversity over the entire post-glacial period in NE Europe, abstract book
- Pollen based quantitative climate reconstructions: modern analogues based approach to Middle Pleistocene sequences from E Poland, abstract book
- Pollen-climate correlations based on 13 years of monitoring pollen deposition in south-eastern Poland (Roztocze region) , abstract book
- Regional climate model simulations for Europe at 6 and 0.2 k BP: sensitivity to changes in anthropogenic deforestation
- The role of holocene land-use change (6K to 0.2K before present) on regional climate via biogeophysical feedbacks in NW Europe.
- Holocene changes in pollen-based vegetation composition in N-NW Europe: why does quantitative reconstruction matters?
- Pollen based quantitative climate reconstructions from the Middle Pleistocene sequences in Lukow and Zdany (E Poland): Species and modern analogues based approach
- REVEALS-based reconstruction of regional vegetation and land cover for evaluation of a dynamic vegetation model along N-S and W-E transects in NW Europé
- REVEALS-based reconstruction of regional vegetation and land cover for evaluation of a dynamic vegetation model in N-NW Europé
- Surface Samples and Trapping
- The role of landscape structure in determining palynological and floristic richness