E-post: karl-gustav [dot] wahlund [at] chem [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Comments on the separation efficiency of asymmetrical flow field-flow fractionation in channels of constant channel and crossflow velocities leading to constant separation efficiency.
- Size separations of starch of different botanical origin studied by asymmetrical-flow field-flow fractionation and multiangle light scattering.
- Adsorption of macromolecules at oil-water interfaces during emulsification
- Competitive adsorption of a polydisperse polymer during emulsification: Experiments and modeling
- Complex analytical approach to characterization of the influence of carbon dioxide concentration on carbohydrate composition in Norway spruce needles
- Molar mass and rheological characterisation of an exopolysaccharide from Pediococcus damnosus 2.6
- High-speed separation and size characterization of wheat and barley starch granules by lift-hyperlayer asymmetrical flow field-flow fractionation in synergy with SPLITT fractionation
- Homogenization-induced degradation of hydrophobically modified starch determined by asymmetrical flow field-flow fractionation and multi-angle light scattering
- Influence of jet-cooking temperature and ionic strength on size and structure of cationic potato amylopectin starch as measured by asymmetrical flow field-flow fractionation multi-angle light scattering
- Mechanical degradation and changes in conformation of hydrophobically modified starch
- NMR, cloud-point measurements and enzymatic depolymerization: Complementary tools to investigate substituent patterns in modified celluloses
- On-line capillary based quantitative analysis of a heterocyclic amine in human urine
- Programmed cross flow asymmetrical flow field-flow fractionation for the size separation of pullulans and hydroxypropyl cellulose
- Size characterization of green fluorescent protein inclusion bodies in E. coli using asymmetrical flow field-flow fractionation-multi-angle light scattering
- Derivatization using dimethylamine for tandem mass spectrometric structure analysis of enzymatically and acidically depolymerized methyl cellulose
- Field-Flow Fractionation
- Improved chemical analysis of cellulose ethers using dialkylamine derivatization and mass spectrometry
- Improved matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionisation sample preparation of a partially depolymerised cellulose derivative by continuous spray deposition and interfacing with size-exclusion chromatography
- NIR spectroscopy on moving solids using a scanning grating spectrometer - impact on multivariate process analysis
- Accuracy in multiangle light scattering measurements for molar mass and radius estimations. Model calculations and experiments.
- Development of asymmetrical flow field-flow fractionation-multi angle laser light scattering analysis for molecular mass characterization of cationic potato amylopectin
- Enhanced Ribosome and tRNA Contents in Escherichia coli Expressing a Truncated Vitreoscilla Hemoglobin Mutant Analyzed by Flow Field-Flow Fractionation
- Mass overloading in the flow field-flow fractionation channel studied by the behaviour of the ultra-large wheat protein glutein.
- Sample preparation effects in matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionisation time-of-flight mass spectrometry of partially depolymerised carboxymethyl cellulose
- Sample preparation effects in matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionisation time-of-flight mass spectrometry of partially depolymerised methyl cellulose
- Time-minimized determination of ribosome and tRNA levels in bacterial cells using flow field-flow fractionation.
- Expression of double Vitreoscilla hemoglobin enhances growth and alters ribosome and tRNA levels in Escherichia coli
- Improved MALDI-TOF-MS analysis of partially depolymerised methyl cellulose by reducing end derivatisation
- Molecular mass distribution analysis of ethyl(hydroxyethyl)cellulose by size-exclusion chromatography with dual light-scattering and refractometric detection
- Polysaccharide characterization by flow field-flow fractionation-multiangle light scattering: Initial studies of modified starches
- Size separation of supermicrometer particles in asymmetrical flow field-flow fractionation. Flow conditions for rapid elution