040-391 21 1
076-889 03 33
martin [dot] ridderstrale [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- 6-minute walk test before and after a weight reduction program in obese subjects.
- Coordinate changes in histone modifications, mRNA levels and metabolite profiles in clonal INS-1 832/13 β-cells accompany functional adaptations to lipotoxicity.
- Cost-effectiveness of insulin detemir compared with NPH insulin in people with type 2 diabetes in Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden.
- Loss of Function of the Melanocortin 2 Receptor Accessory Protein 2 Is Associated with Mammalian Obesity
- Association analyses of 249,796 individuals reveal 18 new loci associated with body mass index
- Meta-analysis identifies 13 new loci associated with waist-hip ratio and reveals sexual dimorphism in the genetic basis of fat distribution
- Willingness to pay for health improvements associated with anti-diabetes treatments for people with type 2 diabetes
- A common variant in PNPLA3, which encodes adiponutrin, is associated with liver fat content in humans
- Genetic dissection of type 2 diabetes.
- Genetic variance in the adiponutrin gene family and childhood obesity.
- Interaction between PPARG Pro12Ala and ADIPOQ G276T concerning cholesterol levels in childhood obesity.
- Patient willingness-to-pay for liraglutide and exenatide in Sweden based on head-to-head clinical trial results
- Prediction of Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease and Liver Fat Using Metabolic and Genetic Factors
- RIMONABANT IN CLINICAL PRACTICE (RICP). A SWEDISH MULTICENTER SURVEY IN PRIMARY CARE
- Six new loci associated with body mass index highlight a neuronal influence on body weight regulation
- Swedish patients with type 2 diabetes show willingness-to-pay for health improvements including weight loss, reduction in hypoglycaemia and glycaemic control
- Association between the vitamin D-binding protein gene (DBP) and visceral obesity in obese children and adolescents
- Common variants near MC4R are associated with fat mass, weight and risk of obesity
- Evaluation of the 6-minute walk test as a tool to estimate functional capacity, in obese patients during weight loss
- Expression of the transcription factor 7-like 2 gene (TCF7L2) in human adipocytes is down regulated by insulin.
- Novel genetic variant in FTO influences insulin levels and insulin resistance in severely obese children and adolescents
- Polymorphisms in the adiponutrin gene are associated with increased insulin secretion and obesity.
- The P2Y(13) Met-158-Thr Polymorphism, Which Is in Linkage Disequilibrium with the P2Y(12) Locus, Is Not Associated with Acute Myocardial Infarction.
- The visfatin (PBEF1) G-948T gene polymorphism is associated with increased high-density lipoprotein cholesterol in obese subjects.
- Type 2 diabetes candidate gene CAPN10: first, but not last.
- A polymorphism in the adiponectin gene influences adiponectin expression levels in visceral fat in obese subjects
- Increased risk of obesity associated with the variant allele of the PPARGC1A Gly482Ser polymorphism in physically inactive elderly men.
- Obesity and cardiovascular risk factors in type 2 diabetes: results from the Swedish National Diabetes Register.
- The hormone-sensitive lipase C-60G promoter polymorphism is associated with increased waist circumference in normal-weight subjects.
- Variation in the adiponutrin gene influences its expression and associates with obesity.
- Calpain 10 and type 2 diabetes: are we getting closer to an explanation?
- Design of cereal foods with advantageous effects in relation to IRS; Exploiting a combination of functional food concepts
- Genetic and Nongenetic Regulation of CAPN10 mRNA Expression in Skeletal Muscle.
- Overexpression of immediate early genes in active Graves' ophthalmopathy.
- Role of the FOXC2 -512C>T polymorphism in type 2 diabetes: possible association with the dysmetabolic syndrome.
- Signaling mechanism for the insulin-like effects of growth hormone -- another example of a classical hormonal negative feedback loop.
- Characterization of the human skeletal muscle glycogen synthase gene (GYS1) promoter.
- Multiple environmental and genetic factors influence skeletal muscle PGC-1alpha and PGC-1beta gene expression in twins.
- The FOXC2 C-512T Polymorphism Is Associated with Obesity and Dyslipidemia.
- Variation in the calpain-10 gene is associated with elevated triglyceride levels and reduced adipose tissue messenger ribonucleic acid expression in obese Swedish subjects.
- PGC-1alpha-responsive genes involved in oxidative phosphorylation are coordinately downregulated in human diabetes.
- Pro-opiomelanocortin gene is associated with serum leptin levels in lean but not in obese individuals.
- SOCS-3 is Involved in the Downregulation of the Acute Insulin-Like Effects of Growth Hormone in Rat Adipocytes by Inhibition of Jak2/IRS-1 Signaling.
- The SLC6A14 gene shows evidence of association with obesity
- Characterization of a naturally occurring mutation (L107I) in the HNF1 alpha (MODY3) gene.
- FOXC2 mRNA Expression and a 5' Untranslated Region Polymorphism of the Gene Are Associated With Insulin Resistance.
- Fallbeskrivning. Rosiglitazonbehandling gav kraftfull effekt, men fick ändå avbrytas
- Variants in the calpain-10 gene predispose to insulin resistance and elevated free fatty acid levels.