Professor em i hälsoekonomi
Bjorn [dot] Lindgren [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Diabetes, healthcare cost and loss of productivity in Sweden 1987 and 2005--a register-based approach.
- Diabetes, healthcare cost and loss of productivity in Sweden 1987 and 2005-a register-based approach
- Utilisation of physician services in the 50+population: the relative importance of individual versus institutional factors in 10 European countries
- Are there any positive consequences of childhood cancer? A review of the literature
- Changes in the health status of the population
- Early retirement
- Informal and formal care among single-living elderly in Europe.
- Sickness absence from work
- Utilisation of inpatient care
- Utilisation of physician services in the 50+ population: the relative importance of individual versus institutional factors in 10 European countries.
- Varenicline as compared to bupropion in smoking-cessation therapy-Cost-utility results for Sweden 2003.
- Your next of kin or your own career? Caring and working among the 50+ of Europe.
- A community action programme for reducing harmful drinking behaviour among adolescents: the Trelleborg Project.
- The cost utility of bupropion in smoking cessation health programs: simulation model results for Sweden.
- The significance of overweight and obesity for individual health behaviour: An economic analysis based on the Swedish surveys of living conditions 1980-81, 1988-89, and 1996-97.
- Costs of on-demand and prophylactic treatment for severe haemophilia in Norway and Sweden.
- Do they know what they are doing? Risk perceptions and smoking behaviour among Swedish teenagers
- Economic evaluation: what are we looking for and how do we get there?
- Willingness to pay for on-demand and prophylactic treatment for severe haemophilia in Sweden.
- Differences in health care utilisation and workdays lost between individuals with and without asthma
- Investments in social capital - implications of social interactions for the production of health
- On-demand vs. prophylactic treatment for severe haemophilia in Norway and Sweden: differences in treatment characteristics and outcome.
- Social participation, social capital and daily tobacco smoking: a population-based multilevel analysis in Malmö, Sweden.
- What Determines the Costs of Repair and Rehabilitation of Flexor Tendon Injuries in Zone II? A Multiple Regression Analysis of Data From Southern Sweden.
- Asthma and allergy: the significance of chronic conditions for individual health behaviour.
- Employer investments in employee health - Implications for the family as health producer
- Risk perception and alcohol consumption among young people
- Risk perceptions and alcohol consumption among young people
- The family as the health producer--when spouses act strategically.