E-post: thomas [dot] mcneil [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- An exploratory model for G x E interaction on hippocampal volume in schizophrenia; obstetric complications and hypoxia-related genes
- CORTICAL FOLDING PATTERNS AND OBSTETRIC COMPLICATIONS IN SCHIZOPHRENIA
- No effect of obstetric complications on basal ganglia volumes in schizophrenia
- TO COMPARE MORTALITY IN 1175 PATIENTS WITH PSYCHOSIS AND THEIR FIRST DEGREE RELATIVES TO CORRESPONDING GROUPS OF MENTALLY HEALTHY CONTROLS
- Barbara Fish'S Landmark Studies And Their Influence On Parent-Based High-Risk Studies During The Past 50 Years
- Cerebral cortical thickness and a history of obstetric complications in schizophrenia
- Obstetric Complications, Genetic Variation And Hippocampal Volumes In Schizophrenia
- Schizophrenia: From the brain to peripheral markers. A consensus paper of the WFSBP task force on biological markers
- A morphometric magnetic resonance method for measuring cranial, facial and brain characteristics for application to schizophrenia: Part 1.
- A morphometric method for measuring cranial, facial and brain characteristics in schizophrenia
- A pilot study of facial, cranial and brain MRI morphometry in men with schizophrenia: Part 2.
- Smoking in pregnancy and its correlates among women with a history of schizophrenia or affective psychosis.
- A prospective study of offspring of women with psychosis: visual dysfunction in early childhood predicts schizophrenia-spectrum disorders in adulthood.
- Craniofacial dysmorphology in Swedish schizophrenia patients
- Increased risk of psychotic disorder among immigrants in Malmö: a 3-year first-contact study.
- Is craniofacial dysmorpholgy correlated with structural brain anomalies in schizophrenia?
- Neuropsychological impairment and its neurological correlates in adult offspring with heightened risk for schizophrenia and affective psychosis.
- Health and development in the first 4 years of life in offspring of women with schizophrenia and affective psychoses: Well-Baby Clinic information.
- Obstetric adversity and age at first presentation with schizophrenia: Evidence of a dose-response relationship
- Paternal and maternal age as risk factors for psychosis: findings from Denmark, Sweden and Australia
- Prospective study of neurological abnormalities in offspring of women with psychosis: birth to adulthood.