Fredrik [dot] Levander [at] immun [dot] lth [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- An adaptive alignment algorithm for quality-controlled label-free LC-MS.
- Automated quality control system for LC-SRM setups.
- Data processing methods and quality control strategies for label-free LC-MS protein quantification.
- The HUPO proteomics standards initiative-mass spectrometry controlled vocabulary
- Automated Selected Reaction Monitoring Software for Accurate Label-Free Protein Quantification.
- Critical Comparison of Multidimensional Separation Methods for Increasing Protein Expression Coverage
- Multimodel Pathway Enrichment Methods for Functional Evaluation of Expression Regulation.
- Relative Quantification of Membrane Proteins in Wild-Type and Prion Protein (PrP)-Knockout Cerebellar Granule Neurons
- TraML: a standard format for exchange of selected reaction monitoring transition lists
- Facing challenges in proteomics today and in the coming decade: report of roundtable discussions at the 4th EuPA Scientific Meeting, Portugal, Estoril 2010
- Generic workflow for quality assessment of quantitative label-free LC-MS analysis
- Hunting for Protein Markers of Hypoxia by Combining Plasma Membrane Enrichment with a New Approach to Membrane Protein Analysis
- Laboratory data and sample management for proteomics
- mzML - a community standard for mass Spectrometry data
- A label-free nano-liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry approach for quantitative serum peptidomics in Crohn's disease patients.
- Differential proteomic analysis of HT29 Cl.16E cells line and intestinal epithelial cells by LC ESI/QTOF mass spectrometry.
- Getting a grip on proteomics data - Proteomics Data Collection (ProDaC)
- Proteome analysis of the xylose-fermenting mutant yeast strain TMB 3400.
- Proteomic expression analysis and comparison of protein and mRNA expression profiles in human malignant gliomas
- Proteomics data collection--4th ProDaC workshop 15 August 2008, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Quantification of Membrane Proteins Using Nonspecific Protease Digestions
- Serum protein biomarker discovery in inflammatory bowel diseases by label-free liquid chromatography electrospray ionization-quadrupole/Time-of-Flight mass spectrometry differential analysis.
- The Proteios Software Environment: an extensible multiuser platform for management and analysis of proteomics data
- Comparative Study Of Gene Expression And Protein Expression Profiling In Gliomas
- Human Proteinpedia: A portal for sharing and integration of human protein data
- Membrane protein identification: N-terminal labeling of nontryptic membrane protein peptides facilitates database searching
- Proteomics Data Collection - 2nd ProDaC Workshop 5 October 2007, Seoul, Korea
- Wavelet-based method for noise characterization and rejection in high-performance liquid chromatography coupled to mass spectrometry
- Automated reporting from gel-based proteomics experiments using the open source Proteios database application
- Development of reagents for differential protein quantitation by subtractive parent (precursor) ion scanning
- Proteomics Data Collection - the 1st ProDaC workshop 26 April 2007 Ecole Normale Supérieur, Lyon, France.