partha [dot] jana [at] chem [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Anion mediated diversity in the nuclearity of nickel(II) complexes with a N2O donor Schiff base: Formation of a supra-molecular chain via Br center dot center dot center dot Br interactions
- AuCd4: A Hume-Rothery Phase with VEC of 1.8 and Icosahedral and Trigonal-Prismatic Clusters as Building Blocks.
- CrZn17+delta (-0.75 <= delta <= 2.00): A partly disordered complex intermetallic compound
- Mononuclear complexes and a coordination polymer of the 2-pyridylamino ((NHPy)-Py-2) functionalized P(V) ligand
- Au10Mo4Zn89: A Fully Ordered Complex Intermetallic Compound Analyzed by TOPOS.
- Incommensurately Modulated δ″-Au1+xCd2-x Formed by an Unquenchable Phase Transformation from the γ-Brass δ'-Phase.
- Pd2Cd11-delta (0.21 <= delta <= 0.51)-a partly disordered gamma-brass type phase and Pd0.238Cd0.762-a gamma-brass related incommensurate phase in the palladium-cadmium system
- Site Preference and Ordering Induced by Au Substitution in the γ-Brass Related Complex Au-Cr-Zn Phases.
- Structure Determination of gamma-Brass-Related Composite Structures in the Ni-Zn System: A Guided Tour by a (3+1)-Dimensional Space Description
- Structures of NiCd6+delta (-0.32 <= delta <= 0.35) - a gamma-brass related phase, and NiCd1+delta (0 <= delta <= 0.05) - a Ti2Ni type phase in the nickel-cadmium system