046-173 10 4
Kerstina [dot] Ohlsson [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Can the job content questionnaire be used to assess structural and organizational properties of the work environment?
- Discrepancies in pain presentation caused by adverse psychosocial conditions as compared to pain due to high physical workload?
- Exposure-response relationships in work-related musculoskeletal disorders in elbows and hands - A synthesis of group-level data on exposure and response obtained using uniform methods of data collection.
- Rationalization in meat cutting - Consequences on physical workload.
- Consequences on physical workload of rationalization in meat cutting.
- Exposure-response relationships for work-related musculoskeletal disorders in elbows and hands
- Physical workload in different work tasks in female grocery store workers.
- Physical workload in various types of work: Part II. Neck, shoulder and upper arm
- Physical workload on neck, shoulder and upper arm in various types of work.
- Females in repetitive/constrained work – risk assessment by questionnaire or physical examination?
- Medical check-ups in adverse ergonomic conditions.
- Personality trait scores among occupationally active bullied persons and witnesses to bullying
- Physical workload in various types of work: Part I. Wrist and forearm
- Physiological and psychological reactions to work in men and women with identical job tasks
- Precision of measurements of physical workload during standardized manual handling part III: Goniometry of the wrists.
- Risk of musculoskeletal disorders among females and males in repetitive/constrained work
- Risk of musculoskeletal disorders among females and males in repetitive/constrained work.
- Technical measurements of physical workload on wrist and forearm in various types of work.
- Consequences of work organisation for physical workload and musculoskeletal disorders for hospital cleaning personnel
- Differences in physical workload, psychosocial factors and musculoskeletal disorders between two groups of female hospital cleaners with two diverse organizational models
- Physical workload on wrist and forearm in various types of work
- Stress responses in men and women with identical job tasks.
- Exposure-response relation for wrist/hand disorders
- Fysisk belastning, psykosocial arbetsmiljö samt muskuloskeletala besvär i gummiindustrin
- Measurements of wrist and forearm positions and movements: effect of, and compensation for, goniometer crosstalk.
- Physical exposure and disorder prevalence, among males and females with identical repetive industrial tasks.
- Precision of measurements of physical workload during standardised manual handling. Part I: surface electromyography of m. trapezius, m. infraspinatus and the forearm extensors.
- Self-assessed and directly measured occupational physical activities - influence of musculoskeletal complaints, age and gender
- Hälsorisker, prevention och rehabilitering i gummiindustrin. Slutrapport 2003-03-06
- The influence of production systems on physiological responses measured in urine and saliva
- The influence of production systems on self-reported arousal, sleepiness, physical exertion and fatigue-consequences of increasing mechanization
- A case study of a principally new way of materials kitting - an evaluation of time consumption and physical workload
- Factors associated with the development of arm lymphedema following breast cancer treatment: a match pair case-control study.
- Physical workload on neck and upper limb using two CAD applications.
- Prevalence of neck and shoulder disorders in men and women, in various occupations