Sarheed Jabar Muhammed
040-391 15 5
Sarheed [dot] Jabar_Muhammed [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Pancreatic β-cell dysfunction, expression of iNOS and the effect of phosphodiesterase inhibitors in human pancreatic islets of type 2 diabetes.
- Rapid Insulinotropic Action of Low Doses of Bisphenol-A on Mouse and Human Islets of Langerhans: Role of Estrogen Receptor beta
- Secreted frizzled-related protein 4 reduces insulin secretion and is overexpressed in type 2 diabetes.
- The impact of glucotoxicity on pancreatic β-cell function
- The insulinogenic effect of whey protein is partially mediated by a direct effect of amino acids and GIP on beta-cells
- γ-Aminobutyric acid (GABA) signalling in human pancreatic islets is altered in type 2 diabetes.
- Expression of iNOS in pancreatic islets of human type 2 diabetic patients
- Mitochondrial proteome analysis reveals altered expression of voltage dependent anion channels in pancreatic beta-cells exposed to high glucose
- Mitochondrial proteome analysis reveals changes in expression of multiple proteins in pancreatic beta cells exposed to high glucose