Professor, forskargruppsledare, överläkare
hanne [dot] tonnesen [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Alcohol Screening and Risk of Postoperative Complications on Male VA Patients Undergoing Major Non-cardiac Surgery
- Clinical Guidelines: Smokers undergoing scheduled surgery: The Gold Standard Programme.
- Does the amount of physical exercise before arthroplasty influence the postoperative outcome?
- Editorial. A new era begins. Clinical health promotion to provide evidence for the benefit of patients, professionals and communities.
- Editorial: Clinical Health Promotion - what does it mean?
- Fractures and Alcohol Abuse – Patient Opinion of Alcohol Intervention.
- Long-term effect of perioperative smoking cessation programmes.
- Patient experienced side effects and adverse events after cancer treatment - Patient initiated research
- Surgery and smoking at first and second hand: time to act.
- The Efficacy of Disulfiram for the Treatment of Alcohol Use Disorder.
- The potential of smoking cessation programmes and a smoking ban in public places: comparing gain in life ex-pectancy and cost effectiveness.
- Will emergency and surgical patients participate in and complete alcohol interventions? A systematic review