E-post: tomas [dot] deierborg [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- BID Mediates Oxygen-Glucose Deprivation-Induced Neuronal Injury in Organotypic Hippocampal Slice Cultures and Modulates Tissue Inflammation in a Transient Focal Cerebral Ischemia Model without Changing Lesion Volume.
- Cell therapy centered on IL-1Ra is neuroprotective in experimental stroke.
- Change in autoantibody and cytokine responses during the evolution of neuromyelitis optica in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus : A preliminary study
- Forced treadmill exercise can induce stress and increase neuronal damage in a mouse model of global cerebral ischemia
- Label-free concentration of viable neurons, hESCs and cancer cells by means of acoustophoresis.
- Alpha-Synuclein Expression in the Oligodendrocyte Lineage: an In Vitro and In Vivo Study Using Rodent and Human Models.
- Behavioural and neurobiological consequences of macrophage migration inhibitory factor gene deletion in mice.
- Change in autoantibody and cytokine responses during the evolution of neuromyelitis optica in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus: A preliminary study.
- Effects of Physical Exercise on Neuroinflammation, Neuroplasticity, Neurodegeneration, and Behavior: What We Can Learn From Animal Models in Clinical Settings.
- Endogenous IFN-β signaling exerts anti-inflammatory actions in experimentally induced focal cerebral ischemia.
- Genetic ablation of soluble tumor necrosis factor with preservation of membrane tumor necrosis factor is associated with neuroprotection after focal cerebral ischemia.
- Microglia-Secreted Galectin-3 Acts as a Toll-like Receptor 4 Ligand and Contributes to Microglial Activation.
- Who let the dogs out?: detrimental role of Galectin-3 in hypoperfusion-induced retinal degeneration.
- Caspase signalling controls microglia activation and neurotoxicity.
- Differences in Origin of Reactive Microglia in Bone Marrow Chimeric Mouse and Rat After Transient Global Ischemia.
- Lack of macrophage migration inhibitory factor in mice does not affect hallmarks of the inflammatory/immune response during the first week after stroke
- Macrophage migration inhibitory factor promotes cell death and aggravates neurologic deficits after experimental stroke.
- Reduced neurogenesis in the rat hippocampus following high fructose consumption.
- Absence of striatal newborn neurons with mature phenotype following defined striatal and cortical excitotoxic brain injuries.
- BRAIN INJURY ACTIVATES MICROGLIA THAT INDUCE NEURAL STEM CELL PROLIFERATION AND PROMOTE DIFFERENTIATION OF NEUROSPHERE-DERIVED CELLS INTO NEURONS AND TO OLIGODENDROCYTES
- Involvement of Ngn2, Tbr and NeuroD proteins during postnatal olfactory bulb neurogenesis.
- MICROGLIA PROTECT NEURONS AGAINST ISCHEMIA BY SYNTHESIS OF TUMOR NECROSIS FACTOR
- Microglia Protect Neurons against Ischemia by Synthesis of Tumor Necrosis Factor