kerstin [dot] berntorp [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- The Expression of Serum Antibodies Against Gonadotropin-releasing Hormone (GnRH1), Progonadoliberin-2, Luteinizing Hormone (LH), and Related Receptors in Patients with Gastrointestinal Dysfunction or Diabetes Mellitus.
- Trends in the prevalence of gestational diabetes mellitus in southern Sweden, 2003-2012.
- Antibodies against gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) in patients with diabetes mellitus is associated with lower body weight and autonomic neuropathy.
- The impact of ethnicity on glucose homeostasis after gestational diabetes mellitus.
- The potential impact of new diagnostic criteria on the frequency of gestational diabetes mellitus in Sweden.
- [Patients with ischemic heart disease often suffers from diabetes].
- Ceylon cinnamon does not affect postprandial plasma glucose or insulin in subjects with impaired glucose tolerance.
- Genetic prediction of postpartum diabetes in women with gestational diabetes mellitus
- HLA-DQB1 genotypes and islet cell autoantibodies against GAD65 and IA-2 in relation to development of diabetes post partum in women with gestational diabetes mellitus.
- Use of healthcare resources after gestational diabetes mellitus: A longitudinal case-control analysis.
- Beliefs about health and illness in Swedish and African-born women with gestational diabetes living in Sweden.
- Esophageal Dysmotility is More Common Than Gastroparesis in Diabetes Mellitus and is Associated With Retinopathy.
- Evaluation of the relationship between capillary and venous plasma glucose concentrations obtained by the HemoCue Glucose 201+ system during an oral glucose tolerance test
- Gestational diabetes mellitus is associated with TCF7L2 gene polymorphisms independent of HLA-DQB1*0602 genotypes and islet cell autoantibodies.
- Initiation of biphasic insulin aspart 30/70 in subjects with type 2 diabetes mellitus in a largely primary care-based setting in Sweden.
- Pregnancy Rate and Outcome in Swedish Women With Turner Syndrome EDITORIAL COMMENT
- Pregnancy rate and outcome in Swedish women with Turner syndrome
- Prevalence of impaired glucose tolerance and diabetes after gestational diabetes mellitus comparing different cut-off criteria for abnormal glucose tolerance during pregnancy.
- Prediction of postpartum diabetes in women with gestational diabetes mellitus
- Prevalence of diabetes mellitus after pregnancy with gestational diabetes mellitus using different cut-off criteria for abnormal glucose tolerance
- The impact of gestational diabetes mellitus on pregnancy outcome comparing different cut-off criteria for abnormal glucose tolerance.
- Beliefs about health and illness postpartum in women born in Sweden and the Middle East.
- Diabetes and pregnancy: women's opinions about the care provided during the childbearing year.
- Intensive glucose therapy and clinical implications of recent data: a consensus statement from the Global Task Force on Glycaemic Control
- The type 1 diabetes protective HLA DQB1*0602 allele is less frequent in gestational diabetes mellitus.
- Beliefs about health and illness in women managed for gestational diabetes in two organisations.
- Effects of insulin vs. glibenclamide in recently diagnosed patients with type 2 diabetes: a 4-year follow-up
- Elevated liver enzymes in Turner syndrome during a 5-year follow-up study
- Good glycaemic control: an international perspective on bridging the gap between theory and practice in type 2 diabetes