046-222 05 70
Cecilia [dot] Andersson [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Glucose tolerance and beta-cell function in islet autoantibody-positive children recruited to a secondary prevention study.
- High Expression of Midkine in the Airways of Patients with Cystic Fibrosis.
- Increased number and altered phenotype of lymphatic vessels in peripheral lung compartments of patients with COPD
- Midkine Is Part of the Antibacterial Activity Released at the Surface of Differentiated Bronchial Epithelial Cells.
- Midkine is expressed and differentially processed during COPD exacerbations and ventilator-associated pneumonia associated with Staphylococcus aureus infection.
- Alveolar mast cells shift to an FcεRI-expressing phenotype in mild atopic asthma: a novel feature in allergic asthma pathology.
- IL-9 Governs Allergen-induced Mast Cell Numbers in the Lung and Chronic Remodeling of the Airways
- Mast cell-associated alveolar inflammation in patients with atopic uncontrolled asthma
- New aspects of tissue mast cells in inflammatory airway diseases