E-post: tobias [dot] uller [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Adaptive responses to cool climate promotes persistence of a non-native lizard.
- Egernia lizards
- Epigenetic determinism in science and society
- Phylogeography and conservation genetics of the common wall lizard, Podarcis muralis, on islands at its northern range.
- Sexual selection drives asymmetric introgression in wall lizards.
- The extended evolutionary synthesis: its structure, assumptions and predictions.
- The information value of non-genetic inheritance in plants and animals.
- When is incomplete epigenetic resetting in germ cells favoured by natural selection?
- Widespread primary, but geographically restricted secondary, human introductions of wall lizards, Podarcis muralis
- Are ant supercolonies crucibles of a new major transition in evolution?
- Evolutionary perspectives on transgenerational epigenetics
- Neutral and adaptive explanations for an association between caste-biased gene expression and rate of sequence evolution.
- Promiscuity resolves constraints imposed by population viscosity
- Quo vadis amphibia? Global warming and breeding phenology in frogs, toads and salamanders
- The scent of sun worship: basking experience alters scent mark composition in male lizards