E-post: simon [dot] ekstrom [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- High-throughput screening of Molecularly Imprinted Polymers for selective extraction material of Pro-Gastrin Releasing Peptide
- Mass-Tag Enhanced Immuno-Laser Desorption/Ionization Mass Spectrometry for Sensitive Detection of Intact Protein Antigens
- Multiplexed MALDI-MS arrays for screening of MIP solid phase extraction materials.
- Acoustic trapping with seed-particles for submicron particle enrichment.
- Acoustophoretic microfluidic chip for sequential elution of surface bound molecules from beads or cells
- Miniaturized and Automated High-Throughput Verification of Proteins in the ISET Platform with MALDI MS.
- Optimizing nanovial outlet designs for improved solid-phase extraction in the integrated selective enrichment target-ISET.
- Implementation of a protein profiling platform developed as an academic-pharmaceutical industry collaborative effort
- Polymeric integrated selective enrichment target (ISET) for solid-phase-based sample preparation in MALDI-TOF MS
- Robotic Implementation of a Protein Profiling Platform Developed for High Throughput Biomarker Discovery
- Autonomous protein sample processing on-chip using solid-phase microextraction, capillary force pumping, and microdispensing
- Integrated selective enrichment target - a microtechnology platform for matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization-mass spectrometry applied on protein biomarkers in prostate diseases
- Homogeneous Porous Layers in High Aspect Ratio Enzyme Microreactors improves performance
- Improved chip design for integrated solid-phase microextraction in on-line proteomic sample preparation
- Improved performance in silicon enzyme microreactors obtained by homogeneous porous silicon carrier matrix
- On-chip microextraction for proteomic sample preparation of in-gel digests