046-222 83 65
070-346 25 66
anders [dot] nilsson [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- A Foraging Cost of Migration for a Partially Migratory Cyprinid Fish
- A lake as a microcosm: reflections on developments in aquatic ecology
- Ecological implications of altered fish foraging after exposure to an antidepressant pharmaceutical.
- Effects of small-scale habitat fragmentation on predator-prey interactions in a temperate sea grass system
- Food-chain length alters community responses to global change in aquatic systems
- Foraging efficiency and prey selectivity in a visual predator: differential effects of turbid and humic water
- Migration confers survival benefits against avian predators for partially migratory freshwater fish
- Swedish coastal herring fisheries in the wake of an ITQ system
- Towards sustainable fisheries of the Oresund cod (Gadus morhua) through sub-stock-specific assessment and management recommendations
- Alien invasions and the game of hide and seek in patagonia.
- Costs of Inducible Defence along a Resource Gradient
- Effects of brown and turbid water on piscivore-prey fish interactions along a visibility gradient
- Effects of degraded optical conditions on behavioural responses to alarm cues in a freshwater fish.
- Foraging performance of juvenile cod (Gadus morhua) and profitability of coastal habitats
- Partial migration in fishes: causes and consequences.
- Partial migration in fishes: definitions, methodologies and taxonomic distribution.
- Prey selectivity by juvenile Atlantic cod Gadus morhua in three coastal habitat types
- The impact of catch-and-release on the foraging behaviour of pike (Esox lucius) when released alone or into groups
- Variable individual consistency in timing and destination of winter migrating fish.
- Visibility conditions and diel period affect small-scale spatio-temporal behaviour of pike Esox lucius in the absence of prey and conspecifics
- Effect of Acid Deposition on Quantity and Quality of Dissolved Organic Matter in Soil-Water.
- Foraging success of juvenile pike Esox lucius depends on visual conditions and prey pigmentation.
- Glacial clay affects foraging performance in a Patagonian fish and cladoceran
- Interactions between Predation and Resources Shape Zooplankton Population Dynamics.
- Interplay between temperature, fish partial migration and trophic dynamics
- Sizing up your enemy: individual predation vulnerability predicts migratory probability
- Temperature and resource availability may interactively affect over-wintering success of juvenile fish in a changing climate.
- To boldly go: individual differences in boldness influence migratory tendency.
- Book review
- Condition-dependent individual decision-making determines cyprinid partial migration
- Current and future directions for pike ecology and management: a summary and synthesis
- Inter- and size-specific patterns of fish seasonal migration between a shallow lake and its streams
- Optimal Swimming Speed in Head Currents and Effects on Distance Movement of Winter-Migrating Fish.
- Preface to the International Pike Symposium: merging knowledge of ecology, biology, and management for a circumpolar species
- Seasonal migration determined by a trade-off between predator avoidance and growth
- Temporal clumping of prey and coexistence of unequal interferers: experiments on social forager groups of brown trout feeding on invertebrate drift
- Are fish populations in temperate streams affected by crayfish? - A field survey and prospects
- Behavioral interference and facilitation in the foraging cycle shape the functional response
- Book review
- Consequences of fish predation, migration, and juvenile ontogeny on zooplankton spring dynamics
- Evaluating stocking of YOY pike Esox lucius as a tool in the restoration of shallow lakes
- Habitat-choice interactions between pike predators and perch prey depend on water transparency
- Does risk of intraspecific interactions induce shifts in prey-size preference in aquatic: predators?
- Hur kannibaler och tjuvar kan påverka en sjö: om gäddors beteenden och bytesval.
- Predator recognition and defence strategies in crucian carp, Carassius carassius
- Prey vulnerability to a gape-size limited predator: behavioural and morphological impacts on northern pike piscivory
- The role of gastric evacuation rate in handling time of equal-mass rations of different prey sizes in northern pike