Elizabeth Crang Svalenius
elizabeth [dot] crang_svalenius [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Diabetes and pregnancy: women's opinions about the care provided during the childbearing year.
- Information for better or for worse: interviews with parents when their foetus was found to have choroid plexus cysts at a routine second trimester ultrasound.
- Parental expectations, experiences and reactions, sense of coherence and grade of anxiety related to routine ultrasound examination with normal findings during pregnancy.
- Parental level of anxiety, sense of coherence and state of mind when choroid plexus cysts have been identified at a routine ultrasound examination in the second trimester of pregnancy: a case control study.
- Parents' worried state of mind when fetal ultrasound shows an unexpected finding: a comparative study.