Wallenberg Academy Fellow
charlie [dot] cornwallis [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Pan-vertebrate comparative genomics unmasks retrovirus macroevolution.
- Predicting ejaculate quality and libido in male ostriches: Effect of season and age.
- Sex-Specific Patterns of Aging in Sexual Ornaments and Gametes
- Species coexistence and the dynamics of phenotypic evolution in adaptive radiation.
- Between male variation in semen characteristics and preliminary results on the dilution of semen in the ostrich
- Dynamic affairs–could be if we let it!
- MHC heterozygosity and survival in red junglefowl
- Male reproductive senescence causes potential for sexual conflict over mating
- Promiscuity and the evolutionary transition to complex societies
- Towards an evolutionary ecology of sexual traits
- Changes in sperm quality and numbers in response to experimental manipulation of male social status and female attractiveness
- Experimental evidence that female ornamentation increases the acquisition of sperm and signals fecundity
- Social competitiveness associated with rapid fluctuations in sperm quality in male fowl