nikolay [dot] vinogradov [at] maxlab [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Comment on "bottom-up graphene-nanoribbon fabrication reveals chiral edges and enantioselectivity".
- Comparative NEXAFS, NMR, and FTIR Study of Various-Sized Nanodiamonds: As-Prepared and Fluorinated
- From Graphene Nanoribbons on Cu(111) to Nanographene on Cu(110): Critical Role of Substrate Structure in the Bottom-Up Fabrication Strategy.
- Controllable oxidation of h-BN monolayer on Ir(111) studied by core-level spectroscopies
- Controllable p-doping of graphene on Ir(111) by chlorination with FeCl(3).
- Formation and Structure of Graphene Waves on Fe(110)
- Growth and ordering of Ni(II) diphenylporphyrin monolayers on Ag(111) and Ag/Si(111) studied by STM and LEED
- One-Dimensional Corrugation of the h-BN Monolayer on Fe(110)
- Evidence for the formation of an intermediate complex in the direct metalation of tetra(4-bromophenyl)-porphyrin on the Cu(111) surface
- Formation of extended covalently bonded Ni porphyrin networks on the Au(111) surface
- Impact of Atomic Oxygen on the Structure of Graphene Formed on Ir(111) and Pt(111)