E-post: martin [dot] johansson [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Clear Cell Adenocarcinoma of the Female Urethra: Four Case Presentations of a Clinical and Pathological Entity Requiring Radical Surgery.
- Epigenetic regulation of the thioredoxin-interacting protein (TXNIP) gene by hyperglycemia in kidney.
- Moraxella catarrhalis Evades Host Innate Immunity via Targeting Cartilage Oligomeric Matrix Protein.
- Species diversity regarding the presence of proximal tubular progenitor cells of the kidney
- The Respiratory Pathogen Moraxella catarrhalis Targets Collagen for Maximal Adherence to Host Tissues
- A1M Ameliorates Preeclampsia-Like Symptoms in Placenta and Kidney Induced by Cell-Free Fetal Hemoglobin in Rabbit.
- Early diagnostic value of Bcl-3 localization in colorectal cancer.
- Expression of functional toll like receptor 4 in estrogen receptor/progesterone receptor-negative breast cancer.
- Heme oxygenase-1 in macrophages controls prostate cancer progression.
- Imaging of Intracellular and Extracellular ROS Levels in Atherosclerotic Mouse Aortas Ex Vivo: Effects of Lipid Lowering by Diet or Atorvastatin.
- Potential Biomarkers for Radiation-Induced Renal Toxicity following 177Lu-Octreotate Administration in Mice.
- Primary clear cell renal carcinoma cells display minimal mitochondrial respiratory capacity resulting in pronounced sensitivity to glycolytic inhibition by 3-Bromopyruvate.
- A1M/α1-Microglobulin Protects from Heme-Induced Placental and Renal Damage in a Pregnant Sheep Model of Preeclampsia.
- Eculizumab treatment for rescue of renal function in IgA nephropathy.
- Effects of melanocortin 1 receptor agonists in experimental nephropathies.
- Evaluation of retinol binding protein 4 and carbamoylated haemoglobin as potential renal toxicity biomarkers in adult mice treated with Lu-177-octreotate
- Evidence for a morphologically distinct and functionally robust cell type in the proximal tubules of human kidney.
- The role of PI3K/AKT-related PIP5K1α and the discovery of its selective inhibitor for treatment of advanced prostate cancer.
- Tubular regeneration: when can the kidney regenerate from injury and what turns failure into success?
- HIF-2α Expression Is Suppressed in SCLC Cells, Which Survive in Moderate and Severe Hypoxia When HIF-1α Is Repressed.
- Increased Expression of the Very Low-Density Lipoprotein Receptor Mediates Lipid Accumulation in Clear-Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Sarcomatoid conversion of clear cell renal cell carcinoma in relation to epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition.
- Galiellalactone Inhibits Stem Cell-Like ALDH-Positive Prostate Cancer Cells.
- Isolation and characterization of progenitor-like cells from human renal proximal tubules.
- Lord of the Rings: A Promising Novel Treatment for Renal Cell Carcinoma?
- Overexpression of podocalyxin-like protein is an independent factor of poor prognosis in colorectal cancer.
- CRIM1 is localized to the podocyte filtration slit diaphragm of the adult human kidney
- Differential expression of Axl and Gas6 in renal cell carcinoma reflecting tumor advancement and survival.
- Editorial Comment on: Inflammatory Protein Serum Amyloid A1 Marks a Subset of Conventional Renal Cell Carcinomas with Fatal Outcome.
- Effects of hypoxia on small cell lung carcinoma cells
- Glomerular Filtration Rate After Alpha-Radioimmunotherapy with At-211-MX35-F(ab ')(2): A Long-Term Study of Renal Function in Nude Mice
- Tensin3 is a negative regulator of cell migration and all four Tensin family members are downregulated in human kidney cancer.